Animoog 2.2.2 Released

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.
Satri

Animoog 2.2.2 Released

Post by Satri » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:54 pm

Excellent news! http://animoog.org/2014/10/16/animoog-2-2-2-released/

Here's the official release notes:
Bug Fixes:

* File not Found message and app stuck when AudioCopy from 4 Track
* Animoog Midi In appears as an option for Midi Out
* MIDI IN state always appears as OFF
* Canceling Restore Purchases, app will ignore Cancel user’s request
* Choosing Delete causes crash, when no saved project on the list
* Saving project while in record mode, app crashes
* Choosing AudioPaste option while in record mode, cause crash
Thanks Moog! I'm so happy to see frequent releases now. There's still lots to do of course, but it's great to see our beloved app progress.
Animoog Beta Tester | Free albums of Animoog & Model 15 solos on animoog.org/satri/ | satri.bandcamp.com | Theremini | ROLI Seaboard RISE 49 | iPad Pro 12,9" | Alex / Satri

klfnk

Re: Animoog 2.2.2 Released

Post by klfnk » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:30 am

Well I updated to 2.2.2 but still no working Midi OUT. Still get the message, MIDI OUT DISABLED, PURCHASE IN STORE.
In the Store I see that it's purchased, restoring gives a 'fetching...' and 'succesfully restored' pop up, still doesn't work :(
did a reboot etc.
Funny enough, 4 track is not purchased(i think i paid for that as well), but does work ..
Some presets no longer work and still there are Timbres missing..

This is becoming quite a drag... Please check your updates Moog team..
Moog Sub 37
Ableton Live 8.latest
Pro Tools 12 HD12.latest
RME Fireface UC
15" MacBook Pro Retina 2015 Yosemite

Bald Eagle

Post by Bald Eagle » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:01 pm

klfnk wrote:Well I updated to 2.2.2 but still no working Midi OUT. Still get the message, MIDI OUT DISABLED, PURCHASE IN STORE.
In the Store I see that it's purchased, restoring gives a 'fetching...' and 'succesfully restored' pop up, still doesn't work :(
did a reboot etc.
Funny enough, 4 track is not purchased(i think i paid for that as well), but does work ..
Some presets no longer work and still there are Timbres missing..

This is becoming quite a drag... Please check your updates Moog team..
I am experiencing the same problems. I have tried everything I can think of but still can't get MIDI out to work. Very frustrating.

djjuniorpops

Post by djjuniorpops » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:03 pm

Would someone from MOOG respond, I also am having the said message saying Midi Disabled please purchase in Store. This has been happening since updates for iOS 8 and latest AudioBus.
There is still some problems with AudioBus and iOS 8, you got to start the app first before you see it in the AudioBus list.thats on my iPad Air. On iPhone 6 there is no AudioBus control panel.
Could you Please fix these issues once and for all, it's becoming frustrating.

MusicInclusive

Post by MusicInclusive » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:02 pm

OK. In addition to the MIDI out issue, there is a problem with rates - there on 2.2.1 and 2.2.2 in Audiobus.

Verified by a few folks. Basically, if you run a patch (notably the add-on ones), like, say the DN Carbonated bass, it runs fine in standalone mode but the LFO and the rate of note travel are 1/2 speed when in Audiobus at 512 buffer size. At 256 buffer size it's all working again. Somehow you managed to connect buffer size to LFO rate? O.o

Check it out by playing some patch like that where you can hear the obvious modulation (filter, vibrato, whatever) and also watch the X/Y pad screen and note the travel slowdown through the timbres.

..... sounds like someone used a variable called "speed" or "rate" or something more than once. Oops! :-)

Also - at 1024 it/s 1/4 speed and at 128 double speed.

Satri

Post by Satri » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:03 am

MusicInclusive wrote:OK. In addition to the MIDI out issue, there is a problem with rates - there on 2.2.1 and 2.2.2 in Audiobus.

Verified by a few folks. Basically, if you run a patch (notably the add-on ones), like, say the DN Carbonated bass, it runs fine in standalone mode but the LFO and the rate of note travel are 1/2 speed when in Audiobus at 512 buffer size. At 256 buffer size it's all working again. Somehow you managed to connect buffer size to LFO rate? O.o

Check it out by playing some patch like that where you can hear the obvious modulation (filter, vibrato, whatever) and also watch the X/Y pad screen and note the travel slowdown through the timbres.

..... sounds like someone used a variable called "speed" or "rate" or something more than once. Oops! :-)

Also - at 1024 it/s 1/4 speed and at 128 double speed.
Wow... nice bug you found! Congrats :-)
Animoog Beta Tester | Free albums of Animoog & Model 15 solos on animoog.org/satri/ | satri.bandcamp.com | Theremini | ROLI Seaboard RISE 49 | iPad Pro 12,9" | Alex / Satri