Filtatron CC Questions

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.
ghostils

Filtatron CC Questions

Post by ghostils » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:44 pm

Hi All,

I was curious. I've been working on a Touch OSC interface for Filtatron, and the release_enable and release functionality doesn't appear to work as expected. Once release is enabled over CC the oscillator sound cuts out (which is to be expected since the envelope hits zero for the vca), however neither sending a single value or a applying a slider to send a release value will trigger the envelop again to make sound. Niether does toggling release enable to attempt to trigger it again, in fact after the 1st time I send the release enable it cuts out vs applying any envelope (does this in app as well when you toggle quickly). Bug?
I can manually trigger the Release envelope in the Filtatron app itself by tapping the release knob and that works great. Anyone got any ideas? I"m running it on a 3rd Gen Itouch if that makes a difference. I was able to replicate the same behaviour in Reaper using a JS CC sender script running wifi midi via rtpMidi as well. Thanks in advance.