Itunes won't open animoog project folder

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.
Suica

Itunes won't open animoog project folder

Post by Suica » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:51 pm

I'm running into this issue where when I save a project from animoog and open the app file sharing in iTunes it won't let me browse the animoog folders, even though it shows all of them. I can save folders to my desktop and access them that way, but why can't I browse the folders in iTunes? I can do it with other apps' folders, just not animoog (or cubasis for that matter)

What am I missing?

Satri

Re: Itunes won't open animoog project folder

Post by Satri » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:30 am

Try iFunBox. It's not the official way to do it, but that might work for you... -- Alex
Animoog Beta Tester | Free albums of Animoog & Model 15 solos on animoog.org/satri/ | satri.bandcamp.com | Theremini | ROLI Seaboard RISE 49 | iPad Pro 12,9" | Alex / Satri

Suica

Post by Suica » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:20 pm

Thanks I'll check it out!

sugakabe

Post by sugakabe » Fri May 25, 2018 5:57 am

There are several ways to solve this itunes won't open problem, mainly to repair iTunes media database errors, or iTunes/iPhone software update errors。

Satri

Post by Satri » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:01 pm

chatinski wrote:
Satri wrote:Try iFunBox. It's not the official way to do it, but that might work for you... -- Alex
Any suggestion for Mac? iFunBox only supports Windows
Hi chatinski, iFunBox does support macOS. Here's the full instructions for handling Animoog files with it: https://www.animoog.org/2016/06/24/step ... h-ifunbox/

Hope this helps -- Alex / Satri
Animoog Beta Tester | Free albums of Animoog & Model 15 solos on animoog.org/satri/ | satri.bandcamp.com | Theremini | ROLI Seaboard RISE 49 | iPad Pro 12,9" | Alex / Satri