Moog app on IPad?!?

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.
LOW ORBIT

Moog app on IPad?!?

Post by LOW ORBIT » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:47 am

Hey, any one else hearing strange clipping/static noise on play back using the 4track???
First couple of play backs were awesome...then a slight buzz hear and there, now it's a static mess!!!
Strange thing is, I downloaded the track to SOUNDCLOUD as supported by the App and guess what...NO clipping/static at all??? What's the dilio???
Other then that...love the app, just love it!!!
Just wondering if anyone is experienceing the same thing.. :mrgreen:

Satri

Re: Moog app on IPad?!?

Post by Satri » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:13 am

Works fine for me. Good luck.
Animoog Beta Tester | Free albums of Animoog & Model 15 solos on animoog.org/satri/ | satri.bandcamp.com | Theremini | ROLI Seaboard RISE 49 | iPad Pro 12,9" | Alex / Satri

LOW ORBIT

Post by LOW ORBIT » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:09 pm

Thanks for the reply. I guess I'm special then lol. Seriously thou, I wanted to use the track at an up coming gig I hope I can figure it out in time. :(

Ledbetter

Post by Ledbetter » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:03 pm

Try terminating all other running apps, and/or resetting. What generation iPad do you have?
Former owner of Prodigy #2845 (purchased new, long ago), Animoog, Voyager Select (Fire & Maple), Little and Slim Phatties, Nord Electro 4D, 5D and Lead 2X, Roland AX-9.

LOW ORBIT

Post by LOW ORBIT » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:05 pm

Ok so, I closed all running apps, I deleted previously stored tracks, I turned the metronome off, I turned the volume on the sliders down,I closed the track and reloaded it....guess what? IT WORKS!!! Yaaaaaa!!! Can't say for sure what fixed it but I'm glad it is!
Thanks fellow Moogers for the help.
Have a gig coming up and really wanted to use the new track.