Blackberry Animoog

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.
Christan

Blackberry Animoog

Post by Christan » Tue May 14, 2013 4:57 pm

Some good news for Blackberry devices . . .

http://www.engadget.com/2013/05/14/skyp ... or-bb10-1/

Hoping in the midst of a development frenzy we can expect some Audiobus updates. Love me some Moog :D

lager

Re: Blackberry Animoog

Post by lager » Thu May 16, 2013 5:49 am

Hello there, actually I just downloaded the app and it seems great. Awesome reviews in blackberry world so far and really nice UI. Unfortunately I can't get mine to work! The keyboard won't play any sound. When I touch the keys nothing seems to happen. All the other functions seem to work no problem. I tried re-installing it and deleting other audio apps I thought might be interfering with it but it's still no go. Possibly I'm making some noob mistake? Any ideas?

analoghaze

Post by analoghaze » Fri May 17, 2013 12:34 am

Do you have the Z10?
Music can Name the Unnamable and Communicate the Unknowable.

'I am... everything is... changed... they're calling... your face... interwoven... who is...' Patient mumbles inaudibly to a tune (sounds like 'Thanks for the memory).

lager

Post by lager » Fri May 17, 2013 4:07 am

Yes I have the z10, with the newest software update. I was just exchanging an email with someone when I contacted the developers and I realized that I may be having difficulties with it because I have the stl100-1 model which has a different processor and GPU than the other models. I also noticed some other bugs that when you expand the keyboard, the "keyboard correction", "keyboard glide", and "volume" knobs don't work properly. Also, as other users have noticed, once you download the app, it may be overwriting some of your files in your documents folder. Be sure to backup your documents folder before downloading if you can. If anyone is on the Stl100-1 and the app isn't working just give a shout.

hozden

Post by hozden » Fri May 24, 2013 5:35 pm

Downloaded. But I can´t get a single noise out of the app. why