Animoog iPhone AUDIOBUS???

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.
dswo

Re: Animoog iPhone AUDIOBUS???

Post by dswo » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:17 am

MusicInclusive wrote:So - is the IAP restore on the iPhone version intentional? It's great news if it is. Can someone at Moog clarify the position on that please? Inquiring minds want to know.
I have the same question. I've bought most of the IAP packs, but not all of them. When I restored, I got all of them, including ones I hadn't purchased. If Moog says, "Those were a random gift," I'm happy to accept them as such. If not, though, I'll delete them from my device.

What would Moog like us to do?
David Wilson-Okamura

markkilborn

Post by markkilborn » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:24 pm

Commenting with a problem, hoping the info will be of use to Ms. G.

I got the Animoog iPhone 1.1.2 update recently. After downloading it, Audiobus would see Animoog and I could launch Animoog from within Audiobus, but I heard lots of popping and crackling in the sound. Not useful.

On 9/8 I received an update for Audiobus, version 2.1.5. As of that version, Audiobus no longer recognizes Animoog for iPhone. Total no go.

iPhone 5s 64GB model
Verizon
iOS version 7.1.2 (11D257)

Hope this is useful to you. If there's any further info I can provide about my setup that will assist you in crushing this bug, let me know and I'll do what I can to help. Thanks for working on this!

georgekierstein

Post by georgekierstein » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:25 pm

Thanks for the additional info!

Yes, that behaviour sounds right for the Audiobus bug. Update 1.1.2 was targeted to support Audiobus 2.0 and unfortunately 1.1.2 has an Audiobus registration bug that showed itself as soon as you updated Audiobus and it updated its compatible app registry on your device.

There is a fix for this in v1.1.3 which should be ready soon!

markkilborn

Post by markkilborn » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:27 pm

Cool! Thanks for the info! If I ever see you at an event or something, remind me to buy you a beer for fixing this for us :)

markkilborn

Post by markkilborn » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:13 pm

I got an update and everything appears to be working now. Thanks for the patch!

powaviolenza

Post by powaviolenza » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:15 am

THANK YOU for the quick update !!! :)