Audiobus

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.
Christan

Re: Audiobus

Post by Christan » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:34 pm

Hey just a thought about chaining devices . . . my answer may be too simplistic. With a JamUp plug or similar interface you could run the input into the iPhone and the headphone/line out of the interface to a second instrument interface on the iPad. If you select microphone input on the iPad's Audiobus it might be able to get the job done.

dswo

Post by dswo » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:52 pm

Christan wrote:Hey just a thought about chaining devices . . . my answer may be too simplistic. With a JamUp plug or similar interface you could run the input into the iPhone and the headphone/line out of the interface to a second instrument interface on the iPad. If you select microphone input on the iPad's Audiobus it might be able to get the job done.
This should work. Just be aware that audio input via the headphone jack will get the low frequencies rolled off. This is to make telephone conversations more intelligible.

Going through the dock connector, with something like the Behringer UCA222 (about US$30 plus the camera connection kit if you don't already have that), will give better results.
David Wilson-Okamura

hypersleep

Post by hypersleep » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:03 pm

It feels almost in vain to keep this thread bumped, as it really does feel like Moog has abandoned Animoog for iPhone and Filtatron, which, despite their bugs and practically abandoned status, are still selling for $9.99 and $7.99 respectively on the App Store. I don't think it's fitting for Moog to be selling apps that are known to be this buggy. I really hope the holdup is due to Moog working on iOS 7 compatible versions of these apps.

dswo

Post by dswo » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:55 pm

Filtatron now has Audiobus!
David Wilson-Okamura

nuno

Post by nuno » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:19 pm

dswo wrote:Filtatron now has Audiobus!
Cool :D

robman84

Post by robman84 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:10 pm

and MIDI too! Happier than, um, something really happy. I'm going to build a filtatron based hardware controller.

StewD

Post by StewD » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:41 am

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You ... ... :D
Peace,