Animoog and MIDI out - stuck notes

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.
Amos

Re: Animoog and MIDI out - stuck notes

Post by Amos » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:49 pm

Yes, update is coming, with special attention paid to the MIDI performance. My apologies for the trouble so far.

littlemachine: I meant recording a performance on the Animoog keys as MIDI, and then playing it back to Animoog... that works, in my experience. Although speaking of Ableton Live, I confirmed with Ableton that they do not support polyphonic aftertouch in Live and have no plans to do so. That's unfortunate...

klinik

Post by klinik » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:57 pm

Thanks Amos! :)

BrufordRules

Post by BrufordRules » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:22 am

In the next update the implementation of OMAC fast-switch messages would be great too.

More info about it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... ja2Hx6auRI

http://www.audeonic.com/ms_guide.shtml

BrufordRules

Post by BrufordRules » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:28 pm

Any news about the next update?

Audiobus was released today by the way.

Jagata

Post by Jagata » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:19 pm

I am getting stuck notes simply using animoog to control Nlog on the same device. I can make them stick at will, by playing a rapid series of notes

klinik

Post by klinik » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:43 am

by Amos » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:49 pm
Yes, update is coming, with special attention paid to the MIDI performance. My apologies for the trouble so far.
3 months later, and still no news??? Just a remainder for a non working PAID update....

BrufordRules

Post by BrufordRules » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:16 am

klinik wrote:3 months later, and still no news??? Just a remainder for a non working PAID update....
+1

BrufordRules

Post by BrufordRules » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:58 pm

Thank you for the new features in the version 2.0 of Animoog but I have to say that the stuck notes issue persists. :(

After testing Animoog 2.0 I used the keyboard of a free app called MIDI Monitor for sending notes via Wi-Fi to my computer and it did the job flawlessly.

I will wait for the next update.

klinik

Post by klinik » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:59 pm

Still need to try the 2.0 update.
All the MIDI apps I own work flawlessly sending MIDI notes and controllers, Animoog is the only one with the problems.

Is not a solution because I paid for the app but also I PAID months ago for a MIDI out option that don´t work, but I can recomend you the excellent app "Artic Keys". The touch keyboard is not as good as the animoog and it have an small selection of scales, and also lacks the XY controller, but you have MIDI out with velocity and polyphonic AT working as it should...

Cpu Red

Post by Cpu Red » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:42 am

So almost 2 years later and the stuck midi note problem still persists. Over 2 years later and still no update for the iPhone version. Animoog is the most amazing synth on ios yet the devs won't update their product? What kind of customer service is that? This is not what I would expect from Moog. Very shameful and disappointing.