BASE Pack missing from Animoog store?

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.
SSquirrel

BASE Pack missing from Animoog store?

Post by SSquirrel » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:57 am

I bought the BASE pack on both versions of Animoog and I no longer have the sounds for either of them and my store doesn't show the option to buy it. I definitely got charged as I have my receipt and my online banking shows no refund. What's the deal? Yes, I have the most recent version of both apps b/c I can buy the Richard Devine pack now

Amos

Re: BASE Pack missing from Animoog store?

Post by Amos » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:01 pm

Next Animoog update is on the way; it adds a "Restore Purchases" button to the Animoog Store, which will restore all the BASE Pack content for anyone who purchased the BASE Pack while it was available.

Sincere apologies for omitting the Restore function in the first place -- the BASE Pack was our first in-app purchase implementation, and we obviously missed a trick. Lesson learned, and the fix will be out as soon as Apple approves it.

SSquirrel

Post by SSquirrel » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:17 am

Amos wrote:Next Animoog update is on the way; it adds a "Restore Purchases" button to the Animoog Store, which will restore all the BASE Pack content for anyone who purchased the BASE Pack while it was available.

Sincere apologies for omitting the Restore function in the first place -- the BASE Pack was our first in-app purchase implementation, and we obviously missed a trick. Lesson learned, and the fix will be out as soon as Apple approves it.
Hey Amos, I was looking for this old thread of mine and found your note here from April. The Animoog store only shows the Richard Devine link. Did the Restore Purchases button not happen yet or am I looking in the wrong place?

Amos

Post by Amos » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:06 am

hasn't happened yet, the update in question was rejected by Apple due to a change they'd made in the rules for storing files on iCloud; Animoog was not in compliance with their new rule. We fixed this and uploaded a new build which is waiting for review now.

SSquirrel

Post by SSquirrel » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:42 pm

Amos wrote:hasn't happened yet, the update in question was rejected by Apple due to a change they'd made in the rules for storing files on iCloud; Animoog was not in compliance with their new rule. We fixed this and uploaded a new build which is waiting for review now.
Awesome! After I saw you pipe up in that Animoog crash thread I started I decided to check here to see if you stopped by here too. You did! Thanks for keeping me in the loop Amos. BTW, Back in March I filled out a couple of surveys and I finally got my free Moog stickers a couple of days ago. Now where to put them. I'm still pondering the location for my Minitaur sticker. Maybe my Orange bass amp heh.

SSquirrel

Post by SSquirrel » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:08 pm

Just to let you know Amos, the update to 1.04 worked for this. granted, I tried restoring purchase 2 or 3 times before it finally actually DID give me back those sounds, but it did work eventually :) So if someone else tries restoring and it doesn't work the first time, give it a few hours and try again.

I'm on 5.1.1 so no problems w/crashing like others are reporting heh.