Richard Devine favorite sounds.

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.
analoghaze

Richard Devine favorite sounds.

Post by analoghaze » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:59 pm

This is an exiting sound set!
Blows open the possibilities of Animoog.
I am stunned by:
Dripping Off Time
Evil Space
Music can Name the Unnamable and Communicate the Unknowable.

'I am... everything is... changed... they're calling... your face... interwoven... who is...' Patient mumbles inaudibly to a tune (sounds like 'Thanks for the memory).

Scott MUrrell

Re: Richard Devine favorite sounds.

Post by Scott MUrrell » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:40 pm

--I bought the soundset and the sounds are stunning. I just wish there was even one that I could use in my music...

jonmoore

Post by jonmoore » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:30 pm

Really happy with the Richard Devine soundset and was actually pleasantly surprised at the number of highgly playable and expressive patches that were included as well as the usual RD evolving, discordant soundscape stuff.

I think it's worth adding that even though the soundpacks are priced ridiculously low (less than £2 in the UK), it would be benificial to provide previews of future soundpacks on the website for potential purchasers.

Considering the soundpacks are less than the price of a bottle of beer this may seem to be too much effort, but the gesture will speak volumes about Moog. Many of the purchasers of your IOS applications are teenagers on very limited budgets who are only begining their explorations of synthesis technology. It would be a huge pity if one of tomorrow's producers was put off Moog products because they don't know who i.e. Richard Devine is, and is left feeling ripped off because he/she didn't know what to expect from their purchase.

I'll get off my soapbox now and return to exploring Richard's wonderful soundset. :)

JM
-----------------
http://soundcloud.com/leftside-wobble

supersaw

Post by supersaw » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:46 am

Dripping off time is really cool. I want some more traditional instrument sounds i can play around with though. Hopefully that is coming.
I have enough sound effects now thanks.

jminor

Post by jminor » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:04 pm

I'm enjoying them all, but Ocean Voyage is my favorite.......