Animoog : WISHLIST

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.
Phillwilson

Re: Animoog : WISHLIST

Post by Phillwilson » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:15 pm

I would really LOVE to be able to synchronise the "record" functions to incoming midi clock, it seems like an oversite since even the delays lock well to incoming tempo from my hardware. Any chance in including this in an update? Thanks phill wilson

IgorCristo

Post by IgorCristo » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:48 am

I'd really like to see a FAVORITE MODE, just like in Little Phatty, but using virtual button to do it.
8 buttons (A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H) would be excelent!!
Moog Minimoog Voyager Performer Edition and Little Phatty Stage II | Elektron Analog Four and Analog Rytm | Mutable Instruments Ambika | Korg Minilogue

xStatiCa

Post by xStatiCa » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:08 pm

Multi-channel Midi-in. I would love to be able to use this properly with the Misa Digital Kitara midi instrument. It can send each string as a separate channel.

cb1

Post by cb1 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:12 pm

"Crush"effect is currently applied to the output (after the amp).
Personally if find too rough to use it on most sounds. Therefore it would be great if the crush effect could be switched pre/post filter.
Being able to apply a lowpass filter to the aliasing would be awesome.

Also still hoping for export/import of user patches by mail.

nuno

Post by nuno » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:18 pm

cb1 wrote:"Crush"effect is currently applied to the output (after the amp).
Personally if find too rough to use it on most sounds. Therefore it would be great if the crush effect could be switched pre/post filter.
Being able to apply a lowpass filter to the aliasing would be awesome.
+++1 !!!

Dr.Occultus

Post by Dr.Occultus » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:54 pm

my only real wish is no crashes on my ipad 2 :cry:
a stable version of animoog on all devices should have priority

miqui

Post by miqui » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:07 am

Please a less fidly tempo button or a tempo sync! Really hard to set live . By the way Congratulations I love Animoog! Thanks Millions!

wdr

Post by wdr » Fri May 03, 2013 12:05 am

Would really love the ability to input scala files, or otherwise create non-equal temperment scales.

Bill

ardubbleyu

Post by ardubbleyu » Fri May 17, 2013 11:28 am

Great. We have Animoog for iPhone, and now Blackberry. Any hope of something for us Android users? I'm beginning to feel a bit left out here because I don't want any Cupertino cr@p nor do I want a 'berry. I would love to carry my favourite musical instrument with me, but I can't because of my choice of phone. Come on Moog, sort it out...

A disgruntled Phatty owner... :(

Alien8

Post by Alien8 » Sun May 26, 2013 9:45 am

Midi CC values that respond to modulation sources: Example; when controlling filter resonance with poly pressure, the resonance of the animoog of filter responds, however, the assigned midi CC output does not follow this change.
Last edited by Alien8 on Mon May 27, 2013 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vibration emanates from all things, even nothing. Using awareness to translate vibration into "music" is something that I am whole heartedly grateful for.

nuno

Post by nuno » Sun May 26, 2013 9:49 am

Alien8 wrote: the resonance of the amino of filter responds
amino of filter :?: what :?:

Bodega

Post by Bodega » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:37 am

I use my Ipad to play Animoog more than I use it for anything else. It's just a fantastic instrument, much more playable than any other synth app I've tried. Recently I discovered that if I map accel-z to pitch, I can get really expressive vibrato by gently shaking the Ipad. I can produce a lot of crazy, wonderful sounds with this technique; realistic sounding flutes, tones that sound like I'm controlling a Moog synth with an electric cello.

The problem is, when you map one of the accels to pitch, the pitch can vary a lot just based on how the Ipad is sitting in your lap. Animoog is in tune with itself, so it sounds great if I'm playing it alone, but if I want to play along with other instruments, it isn't necessarily in tune with them. A simple fix for this problem would be a fine tuning knob for the pitch. This would let me get the Ipad set up comfortably in my lap, then tweak the pitch until I'm in tune with whatever I need to be in tune with. It looks like there's some room on the KB Scale screen, next to the lock, that would be a good place for a "pitch adjustment" knob. I'm not a programmer, but it seems like it would be pretty simple and easy to add this feature. Please Moog, it would really help those of us who enjoy playing with the accelerometers.

MoogyMcGee

Post by MoogyMcGee » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:52 am

The iPhone/iPod Touch version is a drag to use on iOS 6.1.3 because you have to tap and hold the "Page" menu in the upper left to activate it. This does two things:

1. Brings down iOS notification window tab when you slide your finger down to make your selection. This is strictly a cosmetic issue, but it's annoying nonetheless.

2. More importantly you have to keep your finger there to keep the menu from disappearing, and as such your finger blocks what you're trying to select.

Solution:

Make it so the "Page" menu behaves like the "Preset" menu right next to it, which only requires a tap to bring up, at which point you can clearly see all of your options and make your choice accordingly. On top of that it wouldn't bring down the iOS notification window tab when making a selection!

Not sure why that "Page" menu in the upper left forces you to tap and hold in the first place. On such a tiny screen it's cumbersome to use, and it's a shame such a good synth is hindered this way.

Please fix this in an update! I'm guessing it would be just a few lines of code, and would be well worth it to improve the interface.

analogmoon

Post by analogmoon » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:20 pm

Is there any sign of getting midi program change for Animoog?
www.analogmoon.com | facebook.com/analogmoon | twitter.com/analogmoon | instagram.com/analogmoon
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Analog Moon's Custom Little Phatty Stage II ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••