Animoog : WISHLIST

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.
iNX

Re: Animoog : WISHLIST

Post by iNX » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:34 am

Did Midi Programme change works on Ipad cause it doesn't work on iphone?

My whish is :
-Metronome on record
-Programme change capabilities (on iphone)
-Possibility to choose Midi Channel

Zoomer

Post by Zoomer » Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:35 pm

si-rus wrote:SynthStation25 support for iPhone version please

...Unless of course Moog Music plans on releasing a sub-$150 audio/midi interface for iPhone & iPod Touch of course :P
This already works well using MIDIBridge. :D

redsonics

Post by redsonics » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:43 am

+1 on the Metronome on record. The 4 beat count in is nice, but it would be great to have a continuous click at times. Also, the ability to set record length would be handy as well. It would also be nice if it could remember last settings when app is closed.

bthj

Post by bthj » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:39 am

Virtually unlimited recording length is what I miss most.

si-rus

Post by si-rus » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:46 pm

Zoomer wrote:This already works well using MIDIBridge. :D
As much as I don't like having to use a 3rd party app to get MIDI working for me on Animoog, I've since purchased MIDIBridge and although it's overpriced imo, it does actually work quite well with Animoog ...Unfortunately the same can't be said for Addictive Micro but I guess that's another story.

Shame Animoog won't respond to the program change buttons of the SS25 using this solution. Then again, that's probably to be expected since they're firing out MIDI CC's instead of regular program change messages.

I suppose I'll have to contact MIDIBridge support to see if 'they' can do something about that :roll:

craig8128

Post by craig8128 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:35 pm

I'm finding the Animoog to be a subtly seductive little app. In truth, I wasn't terribly impressed at first, but the more time I spent noodling around with it, the more I grew to appreciate it.

My biggest wish would be MORE TIMBRES. And, possibly, a scheme for users to input their own Timbres. I realize that a Timbre is not just a sample, but I can't help thinking about some kind of Sample -> Timbre ability. Barring that, a "Moog Timbre Shop" would be nice.

It's interesting that so many people want MIDI out, but I completely understand why. The retro Buchla-like keyboard (and the extra degree of control it provides) is responsible for a lot of the Animoog's charm.

Oh, and a nit: Animoog for iPad and iPhone appear to have the same icon. It'd be nice if they differed slightly.

Craig
Last edited by craig8128 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

portugaljazz

Post by portugaljazz » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:32 pm

- background audio toggle
- background midi note and cc message reception
- record on first note received
- midi cc mapping capabilities

Yes I agreed with this it is best if it should have that above mentioned ...

PhaseShiftMusic

Post by PhaseShiftMusic » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:25 pm

double tap on nodes of the path!!! would sure make it easier than starting paths from scratch every time...

better midi control...

SS25 support would be great!!

PhaseShiftMusic

Post by PhaseShiftMusic » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:33 pm

oh and an option for hearing the metronome while playing and better MIDI sync options

thanks

iNX

Post by iNX » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:37 am

On iphone Apps the state of keyboard is'nt save on preset, also on ipad it's saved. Want this features

jminor

Post by jminor » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:07 pm

It would be nice to have longer recording time, so a person could save an entire song or import/paste a long sample. Ok, now back to making music with my Animoog 8)

jminor

Post by jminor » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:16 pm

jminor wrote:It would be nice to have longer recording time, so a person could save an entire song or import/paste a long sample. Ok, now back to making music with my Animoog 8)
Or maybe have the ability to record to Filtatron??

jminor

Post by jminor » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:40 pm

Saw this in the "Animoog:Midi-Out / CC-Numbers?!" discussion:

Re: Animoog: Midi-Out / CC-Numbers?!
by Amos » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:48 pm

yes, this will happen! MIDI out is one of the top development priorities for Animoog right now. Expect all sorts of updates to come, starting as soon as the Minitaur is shipping...

Good stuff is coming...

vlad.tepes

Post by vlad.tepes » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:22 am

After getting Used to Animoog on my iPad i also got One for my iPhone.
But i had to learn that Animoog only Works on MIDI Channel One.
It Would be really Great if you add The possibility to select The MIDI Channel, which would allow to use two or even more Animoog in a setup !

It is a Great App. Really !

Cheers
Vlad

Omaroo

Post by Omaroo » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:25 am

vlad.tepes wrote:After getting Used to Animoog on my iPad i also got One for my iPhone.
But i had to learn that Animoog only Works on MIDI Channel One.
It Would be really Great if you add The possibility to select The MIDI Channel, which would allow to use two or even more Animoog in a setup !

It is a Great App. Really !

Cheers
Vlad
G'Day Vlad - How're the Landrovers going? Good to see that you're a Moog user too.
Sub 37 Tribute, Waldorf Blofeld, MF-104M SD, Axiom 25, UMX-610, Propellerhead Balance, Truth B1030A mons, MacBook Pro i7, Live 9, Logic 10, Animoog.