Filtatron sound output

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.
deephousegenes

Re: Filtatron sound output

Post by deephousegenes » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:48 pm

OK so i figured out a trick for this.....

first off if you need to restart the app just click the home button twice, then press and hold on the app, then click the minus...

a trick to make it much louder (play through the main speaker and not the ear part),

make a call on speakerphone, then start the moog filtatron while you are on speakerphone... then hang up the call.. filtatron will play over the louder speaker..

You shouldn't need to make a call each time you start, it should stick unless it gets somehow reverted...

I'm using iphone 4 with ios4.1

delboywww

Post by delboywww » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:15 am

Bought this App for my iphone 4 yesterday but only has very faint sound if held to ear. Bit disappointing for a Moog product.

Gladmarr

Post by Gladmarr » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:09 am

On iPhone 4 running OS 4.2.1, you can select between the phone earpiece & the main speaker in the airplay speaker selection menu (double-click home button, scroll past iPod controls). It would be awesome if the next update would allow this to work with Airplay speakers as well.

till

Post by till » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:20 pm

Hurray ! The new version fixes the dead speaker thing finally. Now the app is fun to use (again).
The only very tiny thing: you can't see the version number in the About tap. Please add this.

And I am looking forward to use the iPad version. And maybe Midi connection.

And maybe we get a iPatty soon :wink:
keep on turning these Moog knobs

Sequence:
Prodigy * minimoog '79 * Voyager * MF102 * MF103 * MF104z * MP201 * Taurus 3 * Minitaur * Sub Phatty * MF105 * Minimoog 2017+ MUSE * One 16

MarkM

Post by MarkM » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:25 am

Till, you may already know this, but the vers. number is shown at the bottom of the opening splash page. However, It would be more appropriate on the about section, as you suggested.
Mark Mahoney
http://www.reverbnation.com/markmahoney
www.cdbaby.com/cd/mmahoneympeck
www.cdbaby.com/cd/markmahoney

redeyeflight

Post by redeyeflight » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:16 pm

I'm very happy to report that the sound output has been totally fixed in the new update. Man, this is really a great and fun app! Well done moog. Now y'all need to do an ipad moog modular app!!