Received!

Welcome to the Taurus, Minitaur and Sirin Forum
Airlock

Received!

Post by Airlock » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:52 pm

Just got a rather large delivery from UPS, but I've been here for many hours over the last few days shoveling snow from what was termed a blizzard, so all I've done is un-box it and drag it a up to the second floor, an act which almost killed me. At least I aint waiting anymore. :D

Scott Rolf

Re: Received!

Post by Scott Rolf » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:01 pm

Airlock wrote:Just got a rather large delivery from UPS, but I've been here for many hours over the last few days shoveling snow from what was termed a blizzard, so all I've done is un-box it and drag it a up to the second floor, an act which almost killed me. At least I aint waiting anymore. :D
Put the damn shovel down and unpack it already!!
Blow by blow detailed report please.........
Rael Imperial Aerosol Kid

Sparks

Post by Sparks » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:31 pm

Airlock wrote:...so all I've done is un-box it and drag it a up to the second floor, an act which almost killed me. At least I aint waiting anymore. :D
There ought to be a law....... :shock:

Mark
in T3 heaven......

Airlock

Post by Airlock » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:37 pm

Scott Rolf wrote:
Airlock wrote:Just got a rather large delivery from UPS, but I've been here for many hours over the last few days shoveling snow from what was termed a blizzard, so all I've done is un-box it and drag it a up to the second floor, an act which almost killed me. At least I aint waiting anymore. :D
Yeah, as beat up as I am I had to. The case is massive and solid, the T3 looks awesome (serial 0009, I ordered on Thanksgiving morning 2008, the day after the announcement, which 8 of you lunatics beat that?) and I think they have already claimed their first victims: a poor couple next door who were shoveling out the front of their house when a blast of the Taurus knocked most of the snow from their roof smack on top of them. A shame about the wife, but the guy claimed sensitivity to bass frequencies so this was gonna get ugly anyhow. Problem solved. Thanks Moog!

MC

Post by MC » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:44 pm

Harleysville is five hours from me (a buddy of mine lives there)

*finishes work for the day, cancels meetings, runs home*
Gear list: '04 Saturn Ion, John Deere X300 tractor, ganged set of seven reel mowers for 3 acres of lawn, herd of sheep for backup lawn mowers, two tiger cats for mouse population control Oh you meant MUSIC gear Oops I hit the 255 character limi

Scott Rolf

Post by Scott Rolf » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:50 pm

Airlock wrote:
Scott Rolf wrote:
Yeah, as beat up as I am I had to. The case is massive and solid, the T3 looks awesome (serial 0009, I ordered on Thanksgiving morning 2008, the day after the announcement, which 8 of you lunatics beat that?) and I think they have already claimed their first victims: a poor couple next door who were shoveling out the front of their house when a blast of the Taurus knocked most of the snow from their roof smack on top of them. A shame about the wife, but the guy claimed sensitivity to bass frequencies so this was gonna get ugly anyhow. Problem solved. Thanks Moog!
Awsome....You must be totally stoked. Congratulations!!!
Rael Imperial Aerosol Kid

Airlock

Post by Airlock » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:13 pm

Scott Rolf wrote:
Awsome....You must be totally stoked. Congratulations!!!
Thanks Scott, I am stoked now! BTW, don't tell anyone:

http://www.taurusbass.com/

HB3

Post by HB3 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:21 pm

Airlock wrote:which 8 of you lunatics beat that?
Raises hand....

Sparks

Post by Sparks » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:40 pm

Airlock wrote:
Scott Rolf wrote:
....http://www.taurusbass.com/
Airlock, what's the scoop on the new site in your sig?

Mark
in T3 heaven......

Sparks

Post by Sparks » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:43 pm

....serial 0009, I ordered on Thanksgiving morning 2008, the day after the announcement, which 8 of you lunatics beat that?)
I placed the order on November 18 (Correction 11/27/08) They charged my card Dec 8, 2009. I wonder what # I will get? Tomorrow night seems soooo far away....

Mark
Last edited by Sparks on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
in T3 heaven......

HB3

Post by HB3 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:52 pm

November 18th? Are you sure?

superd2112

Post by superd2112 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:53 pm

Airlock, Congrats! You have to be in Moog paradise right now. When I spoke to Siobhan on Monday, she said they were shipping this week, and I now think maybe she was referring to the Taurus in general, & not necessarily my set. I ordered mine on Dec. 2nd of '08 and recieved the "going into production, we need to charge your CC soon" email a week ago, & nothing since. I'm thinking I may have a few more days/weeks of waiting yet to go...
"If at first you don't succeed, you probably shouldn't work for the bomb squad."

Airlock

Post by Airlock » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:55 pm

Sparks wrote:
Airlock wrote:
Scott Rolf wrote:
....http://www.taurusbass.com/
Airlock, what's the scoop on the new site in your sig?

Mark
That's the site Moog setup for users to register their new toy, maybe that's all there is to it. Sure is purty lookin'.

Sparks

Post by Sparks » Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:04 pm

HB3 wrote:November 18th? Are you sure?
Oops, it was Nov 27, 2008. Order id 6427.
in T3 heaven......

Mr Arkadin

Post by Mr Arkadin » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:56 pm

Pictures!!!
http://soundcloud.com/luke-antony