Thank you and questions...

Welcome to the Taurus, Minitaur and Sirin Forum
EricK

Thank you and questions...

Post by EricK » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:49 pm

THank you for making this...I was going to buy my own "constellation" set with a polymoog and Model D (rather than a multi) and the Taurus I.

THe only request that I had was for Pitch CV inputs and thank god you put it on there.

Im wondering if you had plans for a housing design already of if you were going to try to totally recreate the original housing.

If you were going to redesign it, can you make it resemble the MoogerFoogers/Voyager rather than the Phatty/mp-201?

This is a blessing, Moog. You guys are destined to win some more awards!

An arpeggiator!?! Man you guys are going to bring walls down!

Eric

(Ill be ordering 1 after the first of the year, prior to the deadline, possibly 2)
Support the Bob Moog Foundation:
https://moogfoundation.org/do-something-2/donate/

I think I hear the mothership coming.

Voltor07

Post by Voltor07 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:45 am

I, too, am excited about this revelation! Is there any chance of a full production run down the line? My guess is you'll be completely sold out of these, and people will still want more. What a great thing, to be able to afford the greatest bass synth ever built! :mrgreen:
Minitaur, CP-251, EHX #1 Echo, EHX Space Drums/Crash Pads, QSC GX-3, Pyramid stereo power amp, Miracle Pianos, Walking Stick ribbon controller, Synthutron.com, 1983 Hammond organ, dot com modular.

latigid on

Post by latigid on » Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:04 am

I would like to see a picture of this synth I'm buying. Sometime, anyway :).

Voltor07

Post by Voltor07 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:43 pm

latigid on wrote:I would like to see a picture of this synth I'm buying. Sometime, anyway :).
It's a Taurus! Who CARES what it LOOKS like! :lol: Seriously though...I'm thinking it will look like the old Taurus I. That's the description, anyway. Cheers, mate!
Minitaur, CP-251, EHX #1 Echo, EHX Space Drums/Crash Pads, QSC GX-3, Pyramid stereo power amp, Miracle Pianos, Walking Stick ribbon controller, Synthutron.com, 1983 Hammond organ, dot com modular.

HB3

Post by HB3 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:24 pm

Here's a question I'm sure someone can answer....on the original pedals, what are those two big sliders on either side of the filter enclosure, on top of the unit? I'd guess those are foot controllers for cutoff and resonance? Was there a way to get a note to hold to operate these? Or are they something else?

MC

Post by MC » Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:32 am

The foot slider on the left was volume, right side was filter cutoff.

Khoral

Post by Khoral » Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:23 am

That's fun!
Now please do a Memorymoog :P
https//www.facebook.com/khoral80

"Children are the future... that's why they must be stopped" - H. J. Simpson

Voltor07

Post by Voltor07 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:42 pm

Khoral wrote:That's fun!
Now please do a Memorymoog :P
As much as I agree with you, I will STILL buy a MemoryMoog upon its release...after I buy the Taurus bass pedals. How can you go wrong with $2000? :mrgreen:

ABsound

Post by ABsound » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:40 am

Sweeeet!
Just ordered my New T Pedal.
Does Moog Music do repairs on the old original T1 pedals from back in the day? Mine are hard to keep in tune/intonation problems.
Any suggestions? :?:

Voltor07

Post by Voltor07 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:17 am

ABsound wrote: Does Moog Music do repairs on the old original T1 pedals from back in the day? Mine are hard to keep in tune/intonation problems.
Any suggestions? :?:
No, they do not service the old stuff. Depending on where you are, there may be a synth tech by you. Always worth checking out. Otherwise, if you're handy, you may be able to tune them yourself. It sounds like you already do that, though. Maybe Kevin Lightner could help here? :mrgreen:

EricK

Post by EricK » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:19 pm

I know that Mike Bucki or August Worley of Modusonics will do repairs.

moogce.com
Support the Bob Moog Foundation:
https://moogfoundation.org/do-something-2/donate/

I think I hear the mothership coming.