Minitaur behavior in MIDI

Welcome to the Taurus, Minitaur and Sirin Forum
PHEC

Minitaur behavior in MIDI

Post by PHEC » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:20 am

Hi everyone,

I already read a lot of topic about it but I do not understand the behavior of my Minitaur. I use Ableton Live 10 with my Minitaur. I tried to plug with USB or with MIDI cable (linked with a Keystep 37) and I had the same problem. When I create a MIDI sequence on the DAW and record the audio from Minitaur I have a random latency. In the same record some note are late and some others are early. With my others synths I only have a constant late latency (ARP Odyssey module, Korg MicroKorg or Yamaha reface). I tried the differents latencies features in Ableton and nothing work, I always have the same random latency problem.
I already tested with and without Minitaur editor but the problem persist.
I tried with 2 audios interfaces, same problem.

MInitaur is in V2.2.1 version and I already re-update it in case of trouble during the first update, nothing change.

Moreover I have another problem when I used Minitaur editor. The potentiometers moved lightly (its digital value not physically) although I do not touch it. It is annoying because on Ableton I have a CC that move and sometimes create a little modulation that I do not want.

Someone else has already meet this type of trouble? Or my Minitaur have a problem?

Thank you in advance,