Minitaur skipping midi notes

Welcome to the Taurus, Minitaur and Sirin Forum
andre.rival

Minitaur skipping midi notes

Post by andre.rival » Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:57 pm

I just bought a Minitaur and I'm having an issue that I couldn't find any info about it.

I've tried to play it through my beatstep pro connected with midi (sequencing or just playing on the pads) and through my midi controller on ableton connected via usb on Minitaur.

And the problem is, Minitaur is playing a note, and then skipping the next one, than playing the third one and so goes on.

This is happening while sequencing and when I play it on the keys of my midi controller or pads on the beatstep. So if I'm sequencing with 16 notes on beatstep it's only playing 8 of them, like ON / OFF / ON / OFF and so on. And no matter how long I take to play the second note on the keyboard it won't play.. just the next one.

I'm really confused about it. Important to say that the Midi flashing light on the Minitaur is blinking accordingly to the notes that I'm playing. So theoretically Minitaur is getting the midi information.

Does anyone knows what I'm doing wrong?

mfl

Re: Minitaur skipping midi notes

Post by mfl » Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:08 pm

You seems to be describing exactly how a Minitaur with poly mode on (and max voices set to 2) should behave. In that case, the 'Setup' tab in the editor would allow you to fix that.
Etherwave+ > Eurorack > [CV cables] > Minitaur , Sirin < [USB cables] < Bidule < nanoKontrols