I’m new please help me get sound out of my minitaur?

Welcome to the Taurus, Minitaur and Sirin Forum
Miniclaw

I’m new please help me get sound out of my minitaur?

Post by Miniclaw » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:06 am

Hi all.

I’ve just bought a 2nd hand minitaur and I can’t get it to produce sound in my studio. Neither output work either headphone or output?

It’s receiving midi data from fl studio and the lights are blinking in sync so I figure it’s definitely receiving data but not emitting sound? With both vco’s level up and cutoff full tilt I’m getting nothing?

Somewhere I read sending cc7 msg might help? I’m unsure how to do this in fl studio?

( I did open midi out and select a knob then configured it to cc7 with range 0-127 then dialed it all the way up but still nothing?)

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I’m desperate at this point...

Thank you.

Miniclaw.

bichuelo

Re: I’m new please help me get sound out of my minitaur?

Post by bichuelo » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:27 pm

Try using the official editor, you are able to download it from the site as soon as you register your product

That way you can change the volume CC 7 using your mouse, using the standalone version or the plugin. Maybe changing presets from there might make it work as well
http://audiotecna.info
T-III, Voyager, VX-351, Slim Phatty, Model D, Sub Phatty, Subsequent 37, Minitaur, all moogerfoogers and minifoogers, EW+, Theremini, Model 15, Filtatron, Animoog, Model D App, iOS 11 Mother-32, DFAM, Werkstatt, Win7, High Sierra

Suspish

Re: I’m new please help me get sound out of my minitaur?

Post by Suspish » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:38 pm

You will also want to make sure you are sending and receiving MIDI on the correct channel. The midi light will flash even if it is receiving on a different channel, but of course will only play notes when the channels match.