Feature Request: Aftertouch reception for Sirin/Minitaur

Welcome to the Taurus, Minitaur and Sirin Forum
goldphinga

Feature Request: Aftertouch reception for Sirin/Minitaur

Post by goldphinga » Mon May 27, 2019 11:29 am

I use aftertouch a lot and noticed that both the Sirin and Minitaur receive MIDI info when I trigger aftertouch from any aftertouch equipped board. However the aftertouch doesn't affect the sound as it cant be routued anywhere.

Please please please, could we get a way to route this aftertouch MIDI info to mod wheel amount? Its especially necessary with the Sirin for leads to add expression...

@Amos any chance of implementing this? Thanks! :mrgreen:
Moog Gear: Voyager AE,LP Stage 2+CV outs (Blue LED's/Wheels, MF104SD, MF101 Filter, MF103 Phaser, Source, Memorymoog+, Minitaur.

bichuelo

Re: Feature Request: Aftertouch reception for Sirin/Minitaur

Post by bichuelo » Mon May 27, 2019 11:15 pm

If you happen to use Ableton Live Suite, there is a M4L device called Expression Control where you can map Aftertouch to any parameter. It's pretty straightforward
http://audiotecna.info
T-III, Voyager, VX-351, Slim Phatty, Model D, Sub Phatty, Subsequent 37, Minitaur, all moogerfoogers and minifoogers, EW+, Theremini, Model 15, Filtatron, Animoog, Model D App, iOS 11 Mother-32, DFAM, Werkstatt, Win7, High Sierra

MC

Re: Feature Request: Aftertouch reception for Sirin/Minitaur

Post by MC » Tue May 28, 2019 2:13 pm

Any decent MIDI controller should have the ability to assign aftertouch to any MIDI control
Gear list: '04 Saturn Ion, John Deere X300 tractor, ganged set of seven reel mowers for 3 acres of lawn, herd of sheep for backup lawn mowers, two tiger cats for mouse population control Oh you meant MUSIC gear Oops I hit the 255 character limi