The "next preset" does not work on the Minitaur

Welcome to the Taurus, Minitaur and Sirin Forum
martinbrossman

The "next preset" does not work on the Minitaur

Post by martinbrossman » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:55 pm

The "next preset" or "previous preset" does not work on the Minitaur but I can change the presets from the standalone editor on my computer. I think since I had to wipe it clean and install from scratch the presets were not saved into the Minitaur but can't figure out how to add them.
Simply, how do I add all the factory presets into the Minitaur and then advance them on the Minitaur?
Big thanks!
Attachments
moog presets-COLLAGE.jpg

Joscuzz

Re: The "next preset" does not work on the Minitaur

Post by Joscuzz » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:13 am

The "next preset" or "previous preset" does not work on the Minitaur
This switch combination works just fine on my Minitaur, no problems. Firstly, the software needs to be connected to the hardware via USB for full functionality and hardware control. I would try another USB port.

As you are aware; you use Glide + Oscillators switch 1 or switch 2 to scroll up and down through the preset menu, in addition, you can press the Glide + Osc 1&2 switches at the same time to return your original preset state. A little niggle that I've found is; that when you scroll to the last preset in the list (92 or 94 factory presets?) Minitaur allows you to keep scrolling through the empty preset slots beyond that point, which means you have to scroll all the way back to get back to the stored presets. Could this be the issue?

After first installation there should be a Factory Preset Restore file stored on your hard drive accessible using the "Import Bank" button in the "Presets Library" menu. Typically, on windows platform, this file is in: AppData/Roaming/Moog Music Inc/Minitaur folder.

Hope this helps.
Strictly no bubblegum: Moog Minitaur, MF102, CP-251, EP-3, Komplete Kontrol S25, Maschine Jam, GAP PreQ-73, GAP Comp-54 MKII, TC Electronic Flashback Triple Delay, Spark, Dark Matter.