Minitaur Update Frimware & Editor

Welcome to the Taurus, Minitaur and Sirin Forum
Geddytaur

Minitaur Update Frimware & Editor

Post by Geddytaur » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:58 am

Hi everyone, This is my first posting on this forum. I just received the Update for the Minitaur and was a little scared of Updating my Minitaur as it has been working great with the old software. However I decided to go ahead and do the update. Wow I'm very happy with the results! The firmware and new Editor work great! really easy to load, No problems what so ever, The new features are great! well worth the effort. I highly recommend updating your Minitaur. In case your were wondering all the old saved patches from the old Editor, are all there in the new Editor. BTW- I running windows 10.

AVE22

Re: Minitaur Update Frimware & Editor

Post by AVE22 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:21 pm

Geddytaur wrote:Hi everyone, This is my first posting on this forum. I just received the Update for the Minitaur and was a little scared of Updating my Minitaur as it has been working great with the old software. However I decided to go ahead and do the update. Wow I'm very happy with the results! The firmware and new Editor work great! really easy to load, No problems what so ever, The new features are great! well worth the effort. I highly recommend updating your Minitaur. In case your were wondering all the old saved patches from the old Editor, are all there in the new Editor. BTW- I running windows 10.
Thanks! I've posted a question about what are you describing now ... I'll keep in mind.