Taurus 3 organ tones?

Welcome to the Taurus, Minitaur and Sirin Forum
Taurus3

Taurus 3 organ tones?

Post by Taurus3 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:12 am

Is it possible to get my Taurus 3 to get a wurlitzer tone?

stiiiiiiive

Re: Taurus 3 organ tones?

Post by stiiiiiiive » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:17 am

Hey Taurus3, welcome to the forum :)

If by Wurlitzer you mean the electric piano, then it will be very, very difficult to have your pedals to sound like that. Usually, I answer “it depends how close you want it to be …” but for this case…

On the contrary, if you want your Taurus to sound like an organ as stated in the topic title, this is more calling to my standard answer ;)

Taurus3

Post by Taurus3 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:50 pm

stiiiiiiive wrote:Hey Taurus3, welcome to the forum :)

If by Wurlitzer you mean the electric piano, then it will be very, very difficult to have your pedals to sound like that. Usually, I answer “it depends how close you want it to be …” but for this case…

On the contrary, if you want your Taurus to sound like an organ as stated in the topic title, this is more calling to my standard answer ;)
Thanks for the welcome,

I am a Moog Virgin. so is there a way to get a more traditional organ tone? Is this something I can do with the Taurus, or does it require and outside source like Ableton?

Thanks
Alex

Taurus3

Post by Taurus3 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:15 pm

Thanks I really am a Moog virgin. How do you recommend that I get an organ tone? Is it something I can do internally, or do I need to run some kind of outside source like Ableton Live?

Thanks again
Alex