Minitaur HARDWARE DISCONNECTED

Welcome to the Taurus, Minitaur and Sirin Forum
aletmv

Minitaur HARDWARE DISCONNECTED

Post by aletmv » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:14 pm

I purchased my second Minitaur some days ago. Bought the first one in 2014, sold it two months later because of the exact same problem I'm having right now. Thought this would be solved by now. I'm not being able to choose or send presets from the editor. Mt is hooked via USB

Editor in standalone sends and receives midi from the minitaur, but shows "HARDWARE IS DISCONNECTED" when I try to load a preset. Same goes for the vst in Ableton.

I'm on a Macbook Air running OS X 10.10.3
Moog Minitaur Editor-3.0.4
Minitaur Firmware 2.1

Hope somebody can help me
Thanks!

xpv

Re: Minitaur HARDWARE DISCONNECTED

Post by xpv » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:53 pm

Hi ,

First post here. I bought the minitaur about 4 months ago and haven't been able to have it interact with the Editor. Despite having both the newest versions of the driver and the editor, I still get the "Minitaur Firmware Version disconnected" message in the settings tab. Whenever I turn a knob on the hardware I will get a midi-in signal in the editor but not the other way around (which beats the purpose of using the editor). Also none of the presets are showing up in the preset menu. I saved a preset of my own and I'm able to open it on the editor but it won't be transmitted to the minitaur. Any help would be much appreciated