Minitaur suddenly does not recognise CV

Welcome to the Taurus, Minitaur and Sirin Forum
dobermate

Minitaur suddenly does not recognise CV

Post by dobermate » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:56 am

So I very recently pulled the plug on a used Minitaur in great condition. I fired it up and set up my Elektron Analog Keys to sequence it via CV.

All worked very well - no unexpected issues at all (had to tweak the settings in AK but was surprisingly easy to get up and running).

Now, this morning I figured I should use the editor to change the volume CV to handle Filter envelope decay instead. So I went online and downloaded the editor (after registration), updated the firmware to 2.1.1 (did not know if that was already there) and launched the editor to change the CV routing. Minitaur receives midi signal perfectly from the editor so I figured that everything is now great!

Went to the Elektron Analog Keys and triggered the CV sequence - no reaction at all on the Minitaur! I tried everything after that from turning off/on, switching cables, changing the CV values in Analog Keys, etc...nothing, no sound from the Minitaur :(.

Anyone have any suggestion of how to proceed? Reinstall firmware? Call a priest?