First post: blown away by the Minitaur

Welcome to the Taurus, Minitaur and Sirin Forum
dazukelele

First post: blown away by the Minitaur

Post by dazukelele » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:02 am

Hiya people
First post, just wanted to say hi to y'all and to tell you of my latest purchase.
Just got myself a Minitaur : WOW!!
I'm a bassist and up until now my involvement with Moog products was just with moogerfoogers and an MP201.
Now I feel as if I'm embarking on a totally different journey, I brought a Korg SQ1 just to get me started with hardware sequencing, I wanted a Beatstep pro but I figured I can always upgrade down the line and incorporate the sq1 if need be etc etc etc
Ihave an iPad 2 so I'm also keen to get a dock and check some apps out
This is such an xciting time for me!!!

Peace

stiiiiiiive

Re: First post: blown away by the Minitaur

Post by stiiiiiiive » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:09 pm

Welcome Dazukelele, and congrats for your purchase :)
The synth world is a deep one, I'm sure you'll enjoy create your sounds that way!
Post some sounds!

DaveBee

Re: First post: blown away by the Minitaur

Post by DaveBee » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:48 am

I have had a Sub37 for almost a year now but I was feeling like I wasn't using it to full potential because I kept using it for bass sounds which I dearly love (I'm also a bass player). So I decided to add a minitaur with a 25 key keyboard for bass duties. It seemed a little under whelming at first compared to the Sub 37 but after playing around a bit and then installing the editor I can see it has a fair bit of potential on it's own, for bass and some leads as well. And now I am making more non-bass sounds on the Sub 37 :) Now I think I need another delay pedal for it lol. Maybe a minifooger delay.