envelops

Welcome to the Taurus, Minitaur and Sirin Forum
sunny pedaal

envelops

Post by sunny pedaal » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:44 pm

not that i have comment on the quality, but i'm into a discussion on the gearslutz forumsite, about the envelops used in the t3 and the minitaur.
are they analogue or digital ?
thanks beforehand for the answer

MC

Re: envelops

Post by MC » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:12 pm

Digital envelopes
Gear list: '04 Saturn Ion, John Deere X300 tractor, ganged set of seven reel mowers for 3 acres of lawn, herd of sheep for backup lawn mowers, two tiger cats for mouse population control Oh you meant MUSIC gear Oops I hit the 255 character limi

sunny pedaal

Post by sunny pedaal » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:26 am

thanks, topic can be closed

hieronymous

Post by hieronymous » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:03 pm

The other night I used my T3 for the first time in ages. Knowing now that the envelopes are digital, it gave me pause as I plugged it into my Monster Cable power strip with specially filtered outputs - should I plug it into the analog filtered plug or the digital filtered?

Voltor07

Post by Voltor07 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:17 am

I use a Belkin powerstrip with no problems. All my gear is plugged into it. I've discovered through friends that there's nothing "special" about Monster Cable products. :? Pick an outlet and use it. I'm sure it will be fine.
Minitaur, CP-251, EHX #1 Echo, EHX Space Drums/Crash Pads, QSC GX-3, Pyramid stereo power amp, Miracle Pianos, Walking Stick ribbon controller, Synthutron.com, 1983 Hammond organ, dot com modular.

hieronymous

Post by hieronymous » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:31 am

Voltor07 wrote:I use a Belkin powerstrip with no problems. All my gear is plugged into it. I've discovered through friends that there's nothing "special" about Monster Cable products. :? Pick an outlet and use it. I'm sure it will be fine.
Yeah, you're probably right - I never bought into the whole Monster Cable thing - I will not use their cables - but when faced with the dilemma of which variety of plug to use it can cause some consternation. Of course, I forget once I start playing! :twisted:

And the best part is - I'M USING MY TAURUS AGAIN! 8)