Minitaur Editor Software ported to Taurus 3

Welcome to the Taurus, Minitaur and Sirin Forum
misterpete

Re: Minitaur Editor Software ported to Taurus 3

Post by misterpete » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:15 am

For what it's worth, I got a refund on the Rekon phatty editor because it did not work for me at all except to make me frustrated and angry :cry: though strangely enough when Amos sent me a beta of it before Rekon released it ~ that beta actually did work ~ despite it crashing quite a bit. How crazy-making maddening is it ~ that Rekon could actually make a release considerably LESS useful than the beta :lol:

On the other hand, the soundtower standalone editor for the Voyager continues to be rock solid, and a valuable asset. My only beef with SoundTower is that they are charging full price for the plug-in version to existing standalone editor owners. Dumb dumb dumb dumb!

Unfortunately, because of the multifunction per knob design the Phatty really NEEDS a good editor.
IMHO~ An in-house Phatty editor like the Rev2 powerhouse we have for the Minitaur would completely open up the instrument, and THAT would be worth paying for.

Great news about the T3/Minitaur Editor trick ~ I think I may have to pick up a T3 now :lol:
Voltor07 wrote:
tomoe97 wrote:I would be fine with paying for a full-featured Soundtower editor.
Not me! :shock: No Soundtower ANYTHING for me, thanks! They can't program their way out of a wet paper bag! Now a Rekon editor...THAT I could work with! :mrgreen:
Please Call Me, PETE
https://petedako.bandcamp.com/music
"Mr. Pete" at ModWiggler @petedako on Twitter,
Bandcamp & all the other platforms :D