MP201 Wishlist

This is the place to share tips, tricks and questions about Moog's controller products; the MP-201 Multi-Pedal and the EP-2. There are a world of applications for these expression enhancers. Explore...
Neekau

MP201 Wishlist

Post by Neekau » Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:34 pm

I just received my MP201 and it's so great to play with differents MoogerFoogers... However, in Quad mode, I'd like to have an option to see Channel Names, for example instead of watching channel modes, which are not that interesting. And if you really want to see them, you can name the channel with his mode (or it could be the channel name by default)... What do you think ? :roll:

Edit: I changed the title of the topic, so it could be the place where we summarize our ideas for small software enhancements for this amazing tool ! :D
"There's something wrong about this world in which Clouds sells 5x more than Tides." O.Gillet

Bryan T

Post by Bryan T » Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:08 pm

Lots of things, in no particular order:

1. MIDI-to-CV

b. Tap tempo for the delay

III. Some CP-251 style features - mix CV signals, lag processor

D. Control full range of Moogerfooger knobs

5. 'One button at a time' mode

six. Greater than whole note for MIDI synced LFO

&. MIDI over USB functioning normally

Bryan

EricK

Post by EricK » Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:28 pm

How about a cheaper Mp201, perhaps without the OS, in a different housing, with just 1 cv output and a trim knob somewhere on the pedal?

Maybe sell for around 30 bucks or so?

JUST KIDDING!

Without owning one Id wonder about the possibillity of installing a second pedal on the other side for 2 reasons

1. So it would match the vintage Moog pedals like for the PolyMoog and the 64 Modular Synths.

2. SO that you could possibly have 2 presets independant of eachother or have the two pedals running in a series like one would have dual filters for.

I just thought Id hrow that in there for the sake of contributing something lol.

Eric
Support the Bob Moog Foundation:
https://moogfoundation.org/do-something-2/donate/

I think I hear the mothership coming.

varice

Post by varice » Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:46 pm

Bryan T wrote: ...1. MIDI-to-CV....
Bryan
MIDI CC to CV is a current feature, correct?
varice

Bryan T

Post by Bryan T » Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:56 am

varice wrote:
Bryan T wrote: ...1. MIDI-to-CV....
Bryan
MIDI CC to CV is a current feature, correct?
Yes, but I'm hoping for MIDI notes to CV. I'll admit that my MIDI knowledge is limited, but I don't think there is a good way to do this yet with the MP-201.

Bryan