more mp 201 sorrow

This is the place to share tips, tricks and questions about Moog's controller products; the MP-201 Multi-Pedal and the EP-2. There are a world of applications for these expression enhancers. Explore...
GMAN

more mp 201 sorrow

Post by GMAN » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:20 pm

I go up to practice and the patch i saved on the mp 201 dont bleeping work.Cant hear a sound ....nothing .hmmm worked yesterday.preset was the same as i left it last night....working.went through the routine of cables connections power etc.....wait a sec !Only thing different was I powered down then powered up again the next day".Did you save the reset?"" made 5 that that could be useful with a bit more tweeking.""they worked then after I had saved and switched to the next one."so ya I saved them.Were they the same as the last time you saved them?"no today they had reverted to default.
presets saved work except the next day.I cycled through them last night they worked fine.Today they are gone.does the unit decide what to save after thinking about it?"
luckily the sp ain't so finicky so i was able to bypass the pedal and still play.
guess the reason now might be the serial number that doesn't exist on the manufactures list is for a reason(mp00937)bought 01/05/11