CV Lag not working

This is the place to share tips, tricks and questions about Moog's controller products; the MP-201 Multi-Pedal and the EP-2. There are a world of applications for these expression enhancers. Explore...
cugel

CV Lag not working

Post by cugel » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:39 pm

I can't seem to get the CV lag setting to work when running a square-wave LFO into a MF-101. It works when enable it (CV LAG=ON), but when I save the preset, move to another and then back again it is not activated. The display says that it's on, but it is not. The clicking sound without lagging is not subtle, and it makes the square LFO useless for me. If I go into edit mode, toggle CV LAG to OFF and then back to ON it works again. But this is hardly something I would like to do in the middle of a performance :)

Does anybody have any ideas? I feel that I tried everything. Oh, and the old global smoothing is not enough to remove the clicks.

smash

Re: CV Lag not working

Post by smash » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:00 am

I have the exact same problem with my MP-201. Did you find a solution to it?

astroschnautzer

Post by astroschnautzer » Wed May 11, 2011 4:47 am

Same problem here, seems to be a software bug....

astroschnautzer

Post by astroschnautzer » Wed May 11, 2011 9:44 am

This is something I'm really waiting for to be cured, basically all other waveforms are useless except for the triangle... and global cv smooth doesn't do the trick in most cases...bummer.

astroschnautzer

Post by astroschnautzer » Wed May 18, 2011 5:13 am

I contacted moog tech support and they couldn't reproduce this problem and had no clue what it could be, I am getting my mp-201 replaced by my dealer but moog also offered to replace my unit themselves.