Dealers in Germany?

In a Moog Mood? Here's a forum for discussion of general Moog topics.
Niko

Dealers in Germany?

Post by Niko » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:36 am

I'm on the Moog page, Products, Voyager Select Series and tried to have a look at the Dealers button for Germany. But Germany is no longer existing here. Did I missed any political development herewith?
"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered" - No. 6

Where is the tutti button on this instrument? ...

Mr Arkadin

Re: Dealers in Germany?

Post by Mr Arkadin » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:50 am

I think after the Treaty of Lisbon you are now just called United States of Europe. :wink:
http://soundcloud.com/luke-antony

psicolor

Post by psicolor » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:51 am

I bought mine a year ago at musicstore.de. A friendly dealer there made me a better price than thomann. I also bought the flight case there.

Viele Grüße aus Unterfranken!
http://www.psicolor.de

till

Post by till » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:02 pm

I think E:M:C is THE best source for Moog products in Germany.
keep on turning these Moog knobs

Sequence:
Prodigy * minimoog '79 * Voyager * MF102 * MF103 * MF104z * MP201 * Taurus 3 * Minitaur * Sub Phatty * MF105 * Minimoog 2017+ MUSE * One 16

RL

Post by RL » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:33 pm

The dealers button for Germany works fine here.
Have fun,
Rudi
http://www.moogmusic.de/index2

Kent

Post by Kent » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:36 pm

Musik Produktiv carries Moog.

Niko

Post by Niko » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:17 am

thanks for the reply so far. Actuall using the chain PRODUCTS - Minimoog Voyager - Voyager Select Series - and then Dealers (not the Dealer Locator button, which works o.k., thank you Rudi) Germany is not indicated, and the UK is also missing! But no problem, as long as France will represent Europe everthing is fine... And I'll order pommes frites instead of freedom fries the next time at McDonnalds...

Und viele Gruesse vom Ammersee

Niko
Last edited by Niko on Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered" - No. 6

Niko

Post by Niko » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:43 am

actually I don't have a problem with my current Moog dealer which is Hieber Lindberg in Munich. They have very competent staff with very friendly and kind habits. They have time and patience for explanations and discussions about all of my questions. For me this is very important. I really need human contact persons to create and to maintain a business relationship. They have a comprehensive number of demo units to play with and thats actually why I purchased my first Theremin from them and to reactivate my relation to Moog after I purchased my MiniMoog D in 1978 (oh god...I thought this was yesterday or so)
Last edited by Niko on Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

smithdwsn

Post by smithdwsn » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:19 pm

EMC is the best place for moogmusic in Germany. It provides all the kind of music. It is very famous place where you can buy any type of music. They provide nice facilities and services. It is the right place.

Niko

Post by Niko » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:30 am

Currently I have a little problem with my second Voyager. The illumination (solar) creates a whistling noise through the audio output. It increases the noise intensity by increasing the light intensity. So definately not an acceptable behaviour .
So I gave it back to my local dealer which is Hieber Lindberg for fixing. They of course have a very good and comprehensive cooperation with EMC and the channel to Stefan from EMC to me is also still open.
The good thing in the meantime with this story is the unexpected and very gracious habit from Hieber Lindberg (thank you Martin again!) to give me their demo unit during the time for fixing my Voyager.
And that's I'd like to emphasize again. It is the personal contact between real persons in an accessable distance (from Seefeld to Munich were Hieber Lindberg is located is only 30km or so) and the extraordinary after sales performance which counts.

RL

Post by RL » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:04 pm

Hi Niko,
I guess I will get your Voyager on Friday. This is the first time I'll get a Voyager with backlight noises on the output. Let's see what's wrong with it.
Rudi

Niko

Post by Niko » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:52 am

Hi Rudi,

many thanks for the reply concerning the mentioned noise issue. It actually started after approximately 6 hours of playing at home. As it was already dark outside I used the illumination a little bit during this time. I switched the Voyager off and tried it again the next morning but unfortunately the noise was still there. (Correlation between light intensity and noise intensity was observed). I tried to use both different audio outputs (right and left) and tried two different amplifiers but no success. The noise was not hearable via the head phone out.
Anyway, very good to see that you will have a look at it and I cross the fingers that the problem could be fixed. And again, at the moment I'm quite relaxed because of the temporarily delivery of the demo Voyager from Martin (Hieber Lindberg/Munich), thank you very much Martin again!
Next week we'll have a small session in Frankfurt with some friends in a home studio and I'm very glad to be able to participate on that with the demo Voyager.
So thank you very much Rudi for your efforts and considerations. And back to the original topic: That's the attitude I like and will maintain my faith in the product(s). Thank you!

RL

Post by RL » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:07 am

Hi Niko,
please read your private messages. Your Voyager is fine now.
Have fun,
Rudi

Niko

Post by Niko » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:54 am

Hi Rudi,

I've picked up my Voyager yesterday from Hieber Lindberg. Martin showed me the performance again. Even with all poties on position 10 at his mixer/amplifier no strange noise at all. And I played the Voyager at home for some hours too. It is now a wonderful instrument. Many thanks for your fast help and efforts. Great Job!

Best regards from a happy Hesse from Bavaria to Franconia