Maybe what they really should make next?

In a Moog Mood? Here's a forum for discussion of general Moog topics.
johnll

Re: Maybe what they really should make next?

Post by johnll » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:46 pm

toryjames wrote: The Voyager OS. That was the point, right? To offer a product that satisfies this request? Even if it was a Minimoog twin built from the same components, it would sound different to those that are 30-40 years old. The Voyager Old School, I have no complaints. I am so glad they made the O.S. edition, and still a bit beside myself.
Hey toryjames,
You are right. My original post actually predates the release of the Voyager OS. This thread just got bumped up again in time by later reader comments. When I read about the OS I thought about this post of mine from ages ago, and thought it was kind of funny that it actually happened. Although, as you point out, the OS isn't exactly a re-release of the Model D.

Cheers,
John

toryjames

Post by toryjames » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:09 pm

Oops, obviously not paying attention to the post date - sorry, kind of a major oversight. I am really excited about the OS model, I really didn't think such a thing would find its way into production. Thrilled that it did though. Now to find a way to save up $2400 - I'd kick myself if it were discontinued.