Where's my Iridiscent Moog Sticker?

In a Moog Mood? Here's a forum for discussion of general Moog topics.
mayidunk

Re: Where's my Iridiscent Moog Sticker?

Post by mayidunk » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:49 pm

I never got any stickers, and I bought a bunch of Moog stuff! :shock:

m0rb1d

Post by m0rb1d » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:48 pm

i also registered 6 things and never got stickers, i dont need 6 but i would really like a couple! and it did say you would get a sticker for registering!

Boeing 737-400

Post by Boeing 737-400 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:32 pm

I still haven't used mine. If I get my 280A fixed I'll put it on the back to replace the original torn one.

Headphones

Post by Headphones » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:39 am

So how come some people got one, and some haven't? I guess I shouldn't worry about checking the mail for it, one of those "If it comes, it comes" freebies. But come on, it's just a sticker. You think they could have them in stock!

artpunk

Post by artpunk » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:35 am

Ha! I just found this thread after having a grumble in a different one about my distinct lack of sticker-ness in the mail... Looks like I shouldn't take it personally then... LOL.
I just don't know why the hell Moog offers the free stickers when you do the registration/survey thingy but seem to follow through on the promise in such a sporadic, random way. I registered my 2nd moogerfooger acquisition today, a freqbox (after registering my Voyager and a MF-103), I did the survey thing again, so maybe 3rd time lucky, not holding my breath though!

:D
Cheers,
Cameron

"Information is not knowledge.
Knowledge is not wisdom.
Wisdom is not truth.
Truth is not beauty.
Beauty is not love.
Love is not music.
Music is THE BEST."
— Frank Zappa

drcarver

Post by drcarver » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:08 pm

They seem to be hit/miss with the stickers. I've bought 4 Moog products this year, and I just received 1 sticker in the mail a couple of weeks ago. Maybe folks will start seeing them.
New album available!

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/chriscarver

Stuka

Post by Stuka » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:39 pm

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but -

Does anyone actually receive Moog stickers when they register their gear?
3 pieces of gear registered this past October /November, and notta.

Not a deal breaker, just curious... :?:
Little Phatty Solar CV, Minitaur, Slim Phatty (x2), MF-101, MF-102, MF-103, MF-104M, MF-105M, MF-108M, CP-251 (x2), Animoog app, Filtatron app, Model D app, Model 15 app...and some 5U modular and Doepfer stuff...

Kenneth

Post by Kenneth » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:52 pm

I have registered a Little Phatty, Voyager Old School, and a MF-102. Never got a sticker.
Moog Matriarch, ARP Odyssey MKII, Roland Juno-60, Yamaha DX7, Yamaha VSS-30

slabwax

Post by slabwax » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:54 pm

I've received a number of stickers. It does happen It just might take them awhile.

Sweep

Post by Sweep » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:17 pm

The daft thing is, it should be advertising for Moog, especially for those of us who bought a Voyager when Moog weren't allowed to use their logo in Britain. If any of us gig with it, there's nothing visibly telling the audience this is a Moog being played.

Maybe I should see if I can get an Alex Wynter sticker for mine? :wink:
Websites: http://musicbysweep.com and http://theSynthiMusicSite.infinite9ths.com

drcarver

Post by drcarver » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:19 pm

I've always gotten the stickers after registering...Although it does take a few months.
New album available!

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/chriscarver

Kenneth

Post by Kenneth » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:58 pm

Yeah I bought my Phatty in 2008... That's more than a few months in my mind.
Moog Matriarch, ARP Odyssey MKII, Roland Juno-60, Yamaha DX7, Yamaha VSS-30

misterpete

Post by misterpete » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:40 pm

Yeah ~ I got my stickers too...quite a few of them now, mostly the rectangular ones but I have a circular logo sticker*, an ALL YOUR BASS ARE BELONG TO US sticker*, a metal logo button, Moog pocket protectors etc. I did get a few of the stickers in the mail (after awhile) but I got a handful more when I visited the factory. As I have posted here before I have also managed to score a lot of other bonus items because I like to take advantage of the Moog Store online deals ~ I order T Shirts, Merch and misc Accessory products online ~ consequently I ended up with free EP-2, Tote Bag, ADSR Coasters etc. FWIW, I also support the Bob Moog Foundation ~ and have ordered up some things from them as well.
That's a bummer to have to wait. I wonder if you order something from the store and ask, they may throw one in? * FWIW, I think MOOG may have included these extra special stickers with the Minitaur and Slim Phatty packages, just so they wouldn't have to blow the man hours and postage.

You'd figure with ALL that MOOG swag I would have enough, but no... I found a nice original design Moog Taurus blue Tee with the piping and the snorting wild bull on front and back, if you remember that design but would really like one of those Taurus PCB shirts! ~ and some more neon orange MOOG jogging headbands and wristbands. :lol:

I dig all this stuff ~ for sure ~ but I love what they are building in the MOOG factory even more ~ the frequent Firmware updates, REV 2 of Minitaur, Animoog 2.0 ~ and consistently innovative new hardware being cranked out. Stickers are cool and all but that next FW update is waaaaay coooler! :lol:
Please Call Me, PETE
https://petedako.bandcamp.com/music
"Mr. Pete" at ModWiggler @petedako on Twitter,
Bandcamp & all the other platforms :D

kingnimrod

Post by kingnimrod » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:55 pm

never got any stickers - last year bought cp-251, mf-104m, and slim phatty, previously mf-102.

Why bother baiting people with stickers if you're not going to send them? Seems weird. They should learn from Apple and just put stickers in the boxes.

Solum

Post by Solum » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:36 am

I never received one. I bought a Voyager Electric Blue plus a Minitaur last year. The Moog disease has gotten me and the new Sub Phatty is on my radar as one of my next purchases. That would be then the next sticker missing. Can live with that but it would still be en extra for studio decoration : )