Please could someone from Moog give me a correct contact email add to de register a moog instrument

In a Moog Mood? Here's a forum for discussion of general Moog topics.
Diode

Please could someone from Moog give me a correct contact email add to de register a moog instrument

Post by Diode » Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:54 am

Hi all,

Please could a Moog member of staff who reads this forum,or any other forum user give me a correct contact email address? I need to contact Moog to DE- REGISTER a instrument that I have registered on my Moog account?

I have not had a reply from Moog for over 6 months.

I need to de reg this instrument from Moog asap.

Thanks,

Diode

Diode

Re: Please could someone from Moog give me a correct contact email add to de register a moog instrument

Post by Diode » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:37 am

Hi all,

Has anyone ever tried de- registering a Moog instrument from their account? If so, please could you let me know what moog email address you used?

I need to de register a Moog instrument from my acc, but have had no reply from Moog.

Thanks,

Diode

hieronymous

Re: Please could someone from Moog give me a correct contact email add to de register a moog instrument

Post by hieronymous » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:41 am

I haven't de-registered an instrument, but when I needed tech support, I went to the webpage, and in the upper right corner next to the cart there's a square "talk bubble" (?) - hover over it, it says "talk to us" - click and a message window to support opens in the bottom right. I tried, no one was there, but I think I left an email address and I got an automated response email, then they got back to me within a couple of days.

Best of luck! I hope it works!

BTW, I realized that maybe I should de-register something I sold, but it's not listed so maybe I did already :?: