How nice are the Moog Clothes?

In a Moog Mood? Here's a forum for discussion of general Moog topics.
MaxFerency

How nice are the Moog Clothes?

Post by MaxFerency » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:55 am

I am considering buying either the new Moog zipper hoodie or the lightweight jacket. (I've never bought Moog clothing merch before.) Has anyone purchased those yet (or similar older versions)? What is the quality of the clothes themselves? A hoodie is only worth $55 if its a quality one. How thick is it? Also, how well constructed is the light jacket?

What's the sizing like? As for height, I lean more mens large, but I'm also fairly thin and so I sometimes go medium so its not too baggy.
Max Ferency | http://maxferency.org | max [at] maxferency [dot] org
SYSTEM: macOS & Logic X Pro
GEAR: Matriarch, Sub 37, Korg SV-2, DFAM, MF Drive, MF Delay, MF Boost, Roland RC-202

MC

Re: How nice are the Moog Clothes?

Post by MC » Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:49 am

I have T-shirts, golf shirts, and the hoodie. The oldest is over ten years. All are good quality clothes. No complaints.
Gear list: '04 Saturn Ion, John Deere X300 tractor, ganged set of seven reel mowers for 3 acres of lawn, herd of sheep for backup lawn mowers, two tiger cats for mouse population control Oh you meant MUSIC gear Oops I hit the 255 character limi

MaxFerency

Post by MaxFerency » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:22 am

Good to know. Thanks!
Max Ferency | http://maxferency.org | max [at] maxferency [dot] org
SYSTEM: macOS & Logic X Pro
GEAR: Matriarch, Sub 37, Korg SV-2, DFAM, MF Drive, MF Delay, MF Boost, Roland RC-202

ummagumma

Post by ummagumma » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:49 am

I thought the Moog only appeared after The Nice had split up?

Hopefully the Moog clothes don't split up, they look rather nice.

Markyboard

Post by Markyboard » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:24 am

:cry:

ummagumma

Post by ummagumma » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:12 pm

Yeah that was pretty bad wasn't it.

(Like most disasters...) it seemed like a good idea at 1am!!

Ragnorrk

Post by Ragnorrk » Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:37 pm

MaxFerency wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:55 am I am considering buying either the new Moog zipper hoodie or the lightweight jacket. (I've never bought Moog clothing merch before. Lilpeepmerch was my favorite) Has anyone purchased those yet (or similar older versions)? What is the quality of the clothes themselves? A hoodie is only worth $55 if its a quality one. How thick is it? Also, how well constructed is the light jacket?

What's the sizing like? As for height, I lean more mens large, but I'm also fairly thin and so I sometimes go medium so its not too baggy.
I went to at the Moog Store in early March. It was amazing to experiment with all their synths. The staff that runs it are very chill and truly know what they are doing. They're not snobs either. They were not afraid to talk about any synths other than Moog that they liked.
Life is a Gift