voyager old school

In a Moog Mood? Here's a forum for discussion of general Moog topics.
plasticman65

voyager old school

Post by plasticman65 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:06 pm

hello moog people i am new to the forum please be kind i have a voyager old school serial number os0833 in white i have registered it but there is no old school listed on the register options can a adjust the listing to old school ?
my voyager is working great but i have read that they can develop issues so should i live in fear or by now the issue would of showed up i bought the old school secondhand in fantastic condition but with no history and last question is how many old school in white ash were produced
thanks
i have a degree of dyslexia so please excuse my style of message
IMG_2019.JPG

ummagumma

Re: voyager old school

Post by ummagumma » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:37 am

that looks cool! never seen one in white

congratulations!

I suspect your oldschool will have less potential for problems, than other voyagers? since it doesn't have a lot of the computer parts the other voyagers have

there is a thread here where serial # ranges are listed, to find known bad chips

found it:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21943&p=139852&hilit=serial#p139850

I don't see any oldschool models listed, so that is good

plasticman65

Re: voyager old school

Post by plasticman65 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:19 pm

thanks for your reply and putting my mind at rest :wink: not seen another like my OS and not sure how many were produced ?
i am not a keyboard player but i use the synth for sound creation and for that it is fantastic ...i use it with a 1960s dynacord echo or moog delay and ring mod and get some wonderful 1960s dr who sounding effects just beautiful
:)