AVAILABLE TO SHARE - Moog Opus 3 Technical Service Manual

In a Moog Mood? Here's a forum for discussion of general Moog topics.
boypoison

AVAILABLE TO SHARE - Moog Opus 3 Technical Service Manual

Post by boypoison » Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:49 pm

Hi All,

After trying to track down some technical info on the Opus 3 last week I finally bit the bullet and bought a copy of the Technical Service Manual online.

While I appreciate the service these people provide (it was certainly my only way out), it does annoy me that people profit from someone else's copyrighted material rather than sharing it freely.

In that spirit :) if anyone would like a copy of the pdf please let me know and I can email it to you. My address is '[email protected]'.

Also, if anyone wants to post it on a website please do!!! Or can advise of a good website to send it to.

Thanks everyone.

NM.

keb

Post by keb » Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:03 am

Along these lines, if anyone has a pdf of the Taurus (original, not the II) service manual, please let me know. (I tried buying a copy online, but I never recieved it from the seller and emails sent went unanswered. Oh well.)

writeroxie

Post by writeroxie » Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:49 am

i still have the sonic six technical manual PDF too. pm me if you need a copy. i've offered this to websites that host other Moog manuals for free, but apparently no one wants to host the thing!

Keith collins

Re: AVAILABLE TO SHARE - Moog Opus 3 Technical Service Manua

Post by Keith collins » Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:13 am

boypoison wrote:Hi All,

After trying to track down some technical info on the Opus 3 last week I finally bit the bullet and bought a copy of the Technical Service Manual online.

While I appreciate the service these people provide (it was certainly my only way out), it does annoy me that people profit from someone else's copyrighted material rather than sharing it freely.

In that spirit :) if anyone would like a copy of the pdf please let me know and I can email it to you. My address is '[email protected]'.

Also, if anyone wants to post it on a website please do!!! Or can advise of a good website to send it to.

Thanks everyone.

NM.
i sent you an email for the opus3 manual. but haven't heard back yet. you can send it to robotsarefriends-at-comcast-dot-net
thanks!
Prodigy336A ::: Opus 3 ::: Big Briar Theremin ::: MF-102 ::: MF-105 ::: CP-251 ::: MPC1000