Subsequent 37 CV issue?

In a Moog Mood? Here's a forum for discussion of general Moog topics.
Charliecharles

Subsequent 37 CV issue?

Post by Charliecharles » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:04 am

I just picked up a Subsequent 37 CV and just started to test it out. But I notice that when I start playing a few presets, the sound will suddenly drop out, where I can barely hear the sound. Even if i switch through different presets, no sound will come from the keyboard. If I power cycle it, the sound will return.
As an example of how I can reproduce the issue: I picked a bass sound (bank 05, preset 15), recorded a small sequence mid-octave, and latched a key to play it back continuously. I let it run this way and volume was good. But after around 8 minutes the volume dropped off significantly where I could barely hear it even at very high volume. No further volume increase could be heard even if I stopped the sequence and tried a different preset. A power-cycle resolves the issue.

This is easy for me to reproduce consistently. So i was wondering if anyone else has experienced this before? Mind you, I don't know any of the features yet...am I missing a function that could be introducing this behaviour? Hope I didn't receive a defective unit.
Last edited by Charliecharles on Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

_DemonDan_

Re: Subsequent 37 CV issue?

Post by _DemonDan_ » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:04 pm

Hi Charliecharles,

I forwarded your message to the appropriate Moog folk.
_ :twisted: _DemonDan_ :twisted: _

DaneLewis

Re: Subsequent 37 CV issue?

Post by DaneLewis » Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:16 am

Hi how was this problem fixed? I just had a sub 37 cv delivered and it's already dropping out after 4 out 5 minutes?