Listen to my band.

In a Moog Mood? Here's a forum for discussion of general Moog topics.
sub guy

Listen to my band.

Post by sub guy » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:43 pm

Any synth you hear in this track is me. Model D and 2 Mother 32's.

I only have dropbox so here is a link. I wouldn't mind peoples perspective on this. Our approach is total improvisation form start to finish. We never have anything planed out ahead of when we start. I dont know what the genre would be called-- target audience is people into meditation, its some kind of meditation music.

If your interested you may want to play it in the background while browsing the forum or something. All of our tracks are about 45 minutes..... :oops:

Thanks to anyone who listens to it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ad7ci8mnakxgp ... P.mp3?dl=0

hieronymous

Re: Listen to my band.

Post by hieronymous » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:48 pm

Finally got to listen! Sounds good, I think of European music from the '70s like Cluster, early Kraftwerk, maybe early Tangerine Dream. The recording doesn't sound bad, though I think the viola (violin?) could be louder.

sub guy

Post by sub guy » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:53 am

hieronymous wrote:Finally got to listen! Sounds good, I think of European music from the '70s like Cluster, early Kraftwerk, maybe early Tangerine Dream. The recording doesn't sound bad, though I think the viola (violin?) could be louder.

Thanks for listening and giving feedback!! I am so grateful. Our approach is pretty unique and we have gotten mixed feedback but we dont want to change because we love what we are doing. Its a violin and she usually plays louder. She is basically the lead in the band. That recording is just a mic in the middle of the room we practice in.

ummagumma

Post by ummagumma » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:54 pm

finally got the dropbox link to work, in the other thread

very exploratory, organic stuff!!