Deregistering products?

In a Moog Mood? Here's a forum for discussion of general Moog topics.
Istvan

Deregistering products?

Post by Istvan » Sun May 15, 2016 3:48 pm

I'm selling a few pieces of gear and want to deregister them off of my account. Any way to do this?

Thanks in advance,

HookedOnSonics

Re: Deregistering products?

Post by HookedOnSonics » Mon May 16, 2016 1:39 pm

Just curious why folks need to do this. Is it a warranty transfer type of thing? If you cannot dereg, can the new owner still reg?
Moog One - A Poly Menance, SynthWars-The Rise of the Korg Apr2600, OBX8 Kenobi - The Return of the Synth, Vintage D 2016, Voyager of Sinbad XL, ClaraVox, FoogerFamilyOfSix, 3MothersLikeNoOthers, Kronos II - InstantKarma'sGonnaGetYou, Arp&theOdyssey, Naboo Royal MiniTaur, UniversalAudio&U67, Criklon2, ElektronRytmAvenueMKII

captainkidd

Post by captainkidd » Mon May 16, 2016 4:49 pm

HookedOnSonics wrote:Just curious why folks need to do this. Is it a warranty transfer type of thing? If you cannot dereg, can the new owner still reg?
I've bought several used Moog products lately and have had no problem registering them. With that said though I do not know for sure whether or not if all or any of them have been previously been registered. Not really answering the OP question but interjecting my experience so far.

Vsyevolod

Post by Vsyevolod » Sat May 21, 2016 2:00 pm

It's a rather prehistoric web registration thing. I put in the wrong number for one of my units and couldn't correct it. So no... you can't de-register anything.

Stephen