Adventures In Analog Synthesis

In a Moog Mood? Here's a forum for discussion of general Moog topics.
rlainhart

Adventures In Analog Synthesis

Post by rlainhart » Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:41 pm

Friends: ordinarily, I wouldn't send a commercial posting like this to the list, but I asked the moderator to check out the offering and he felt that it would be appropriate.

I've produced and am selling a series of nine educational video clips on the basics of analog synthesis, using a modular synthesizer as the demo system. The series totals close to three hours, and covers all the fundamentals of analog synthesis.

The clips are available from Jordan Rudess' Online Conservatory - here's the direct link:

http://www.jroc.us/rlainhart.html

The first clip is available free, so you can preview the training, and the entire series is available for $20 for Online Conservatory members and $25 for non-members. The clips are in QuickTime 7 format and can be downloaded to your system, so you can review them as many times as you like. The series is intended to be introductory training, so the more advanced members of this list probably won't find much new there, but beginners and anyone new to synthesis should find the training of great value. If you're interested, please take a look. Thank you.