RUMORS - not of the Fleetwood Mac nature

In a Moog Mood? Here's a forum for discussion of general Moog topics.
luckynerd

Re: RUMORS - not of the Fleetwood Mac nature

Post by luckynerd » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:05 pm

megavoice wrote: Well, I think, it`s a 50/50 contemplation. On one side it`s TOO BAD to do all rehersals on, bang down the keys steadily and wear down the electronics.
The best way to preserve a Mini that has just been restored is to play the heck out of it. A proper restoration means all aging components have been restored, and the keyboard buss bars have been polished. The clock was turned back, so it can be treated as a working instrument and not a museum piece. :D

But admittedly, I'm biased. ;)
Learn To Fix

Moog T1 Pedal Contact Board Upgrade: http://www.minimoog.net/daphne/moog-tau ... act-board/

nickster

Post by nickster » Wed May 18, 2016 5:01 pm

So now Moog have finally announced the new old Minimoog :lol: now on to the poly...

HookedOnSonics

Post by HookedOnSonics » Thu May 19, 2016 3:18 pm

NickSter

>> Rumor has it that a new 4 voice poly is coming around the corner soon based on the phatty voice. Also Moog will release a Minimoog remake but exactly what this means is unclear. The hope is it will not be a collectors only item, but a tool for musicians. If there was any synth that should be re-released the mini has to sit pretty high up on the list.

Nick your prediction seem to be spot on so far. Let me know if you head out this week to buy lottery tickets, i'll send cash your way ... :-)

A four voice Poly in the wings for NAMM 2017, I'm a believer now ... BASS-ed on the phatty voice ... Stadiums will fall!!!
Moog One - A Poly Menance, SynthWars-The Rise of the Korg Apr2600, OBX8 Kenobi - The Return of the Synth, Vintage D 2016, Voyager of Sinbad XL, ClaraVox, FoogerFamilyOfSix, 3MothersLikeNoOthers, Kronos II - InstantKarma'sGonnaGetYou, Arp&theOdyssey, Naboo Royal MiniTaur, UniversalAudio&U67, Criklon2, ElektronRytmAvenueMKII

candycain

Post by candycain » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:10 am

There is a Polymoog Protoype being exhibited soon (July 29th) in London at this electronic music fest: https://goo.gl/oiTUkl

HookedOnSonics

Post by HookedOnSonics » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:00 pm

And so it begins...
Moog One - A Poly Menance, SynthWars-The Rise of the Korg Apr2600, OBX8 Kenobi - The Return of the Synth, Vintage D 2016, Voyager of Sinbad XL, ClaraVox, FoogerFamilyOfSix, 3MothersLikeNoOthers, Kronos II - InstantKarma'sGonnaGetYou, Arp&theOdyssey, Naboo Royal MiniTaur, UniversalAudio&U67, Criklon2, ElektronRytmAvenueMKII

latigid on

Post by latigid on » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:03 pm

According to the article it is the Polymoog Prototype being exhibited. No mention of a new one.