Yet another minimoog Clone. Questions

In a Moog Mood? Here's a forum for discussion of general Moog topics.
KSS

Yet another minimoog Clone. Questions

Post by KSS » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:40 pm

Hi,

As the subject says, I'm yet another minimoog clone builder newbie. I have found a lot of clone information online, but a few dimensions do not seem to be posted. I'm hopeful someone here can help.
What is the width of the main panel overlay? It seems like it might be 26-3/4". Is that right?
Next is the left hand controller panel and wheels. I have tried to use photos to guess the thickness and diameter of the wheels and the size of the slots in the left hand controller panel, and searched everywhere I can think of. Including here, where there is a discussion about the wheels with no dimensions. Can someone point me to the right place or share the measurements here? Are the bumpy edged molded wheels and the smooth white and clear plastic early wheels the same size?

This is my first post, but I have learned a lot reading the messages for awhile. I'd like to thank MC, Kevin Lightner (RIP), CZ Rider Noddyspuncture and TheAlien666 for helping me with your answers already. If I left you out please forgive me. Those names come to mind right now. Thank you all.

Kari