Is anyone going to Moogfest?

In a Moog Mood? Here's a forum for discussion of general Moog topics.
ZenHead

Is anyone going to Moogfest?

Post by ZenHead » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:31 pm

If so, I'm thinking a synth meetup would be a cool thing. Reply to this post if anyone is interested.

GovernorSilver

Re: Is anyone going to Moogfest?

Post by GovernorSilver » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:49 pm

The minimum $199 ticket price is a barrier to me. I don't want to pay for 5 nights of shows if I can only make 3 of them.

I asked them politely about that and got no response. I want to support Moog Music by attending their festival, but I'm not getting a good vibe from these new organizers.

moogmusic
Site Admin

Re: Is anyone going to Moogfest?

Post by moogmusic » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:54 pm

Governorsilver,

Thank you for letting us know about this slip up and we apologize for any frustration it has caused.

We at Moogfest do our best to reply to all of the questions we receive through email and apologize that we did not respond to your message in a satisfactory time. Unfortunately, your email was sent to [email protected] instead of [email protected] so it got lost between inquiries to play the festival.

Someone will email you directly regarding your question. For others that have questions regarding Moogfest please contact [email protected]

Thank you for your support of Moog and Moogfest, and we hope to see you in April.