Moog Minitaur Sold

In a Moog Mood? Here's a forum for discussion of general Moog topics.
Sir Nose

Moog Minitaur Sold

Post by Sir Nose » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:26 am

Moog Little Phatty Stage cv out mod Keeping it!

Or

Sold Moog Minitaur Sold
Everything as it should be. Includes power supply.
Last edited by Sir Nose on Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.

_DemonDan_

Re: FS Moog LP Stage cv out mod

Post by _DemonDan_ » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:49 pm

If it's of any help, I've had gear transactions with Sir Nose
in the past, and everything went smoothly.
_ :twisted: _DemonDan_ :twisted: _

stiiiiiiive

Post by stiiiiiiive » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:34 pm

Man, saying good bye to the Phatty and Octatrack?... Wow. I hope it's fot the best :)

Sir Nose

Post by Sir Nose » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:31 am

I hope the OT finds its way back to me in the future. I love it. I just want to fund some other gear to explore. I picked up a Minitaur in December. Not a Phatty replacement but it eases the shakes. I never thought I'd leave the LP go. I sunk over $400 into getting it tip-top. I am excited to dig in on a setup that is thought through to facilitate particular goals as opposed to pull off anything.

stiiiiiiive

Post by stiiiiiiive » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:43 am

Sir Nose wrote:I am excited to dig in on a setup that is thought through to facilitate particular goals as opposed to pull off anything.
And what is that?

Sir Nose

Post by Sir Nose » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:24 am

stiiiiiiive wrote:
Sir Nose wrote:I am excited to dig in on a setup that is thought through to facilitate particular goals as opposed to pull off anything.
And what is that?
I have been focusing more and more on percussion. I still have to round up the lower value tid bits that aren't getting any love to round out the gear purge. The OT seems like it will be gone this week. I am looking to fund an apogee duet for the ipad, an elektron Analog RYTM, and an arturia beat step (mainly for the minitaur). Minitaur, x0x, MD, emu planet earth rack, Simmons sds400 (May need to go to finish up the switch around, but they are so under valued). I also have an Elka solist 505 preset synth, so I can work out ideas on the keys if needed and it has a really juicey filter to boot.

Sir Nose

Post by Sir Nose » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:38 pm

And with the sale of the OT, a rush of anxiety. I'm a lot tighter with the Phatty. Wonder how that's gonna feel. Emotions for things, such a funny concept.

Market on the Phatty is very soft right now. This will be the 3rd time I considered letting the Phatty go and the market has kicked it back to me. Some things are meant to be.