Moogfest 2014 ticket tier schedule?

In a Moog Mood? Here's a forum for discussion of general Moog topics.
midilifestyle

Moogfest 2014 ticket tier schedule?

Post by midilifestyle » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:56 am

Hey all,

Sorry if this has been asked elsewhere already.

Is the current lineup on the Moogfest website the final lineup that they're releasing? I know there are showcases by labels, etc, that will most likely include performers that aren't listed on the current lineup.

More importantly for my concerns, though: will the price of the fest go up another 'tier' between now and April?

Vsyevolod

Re: Moogfest 2014 ticket tier schedule?

Post by Vsyevolod » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:23 pm

You're asking us and not the festival coordinators?

I'm not sure how anyone on this list would be able to do anything other than Internet Speculation (which we're all pretty good at BTW...)

Stephen

midilifestyle

Post by midilifestyle » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:43 pm

Fair enough.

I figured people might be veterans of the fest, though. The Coachella / Bonaroo festival boards are rife with Very Informed People, haha. I've gathered that there isn't a Moogfest equivalent of the Coachella board, though...

GovernorSilver

Post by GovernorSilver » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:35 pm

I checked their FB page to see if anyone already asked about one-day or one-night tickets. No answer on FB.

I just emailed a question to them about one-night or weekend passes. We'll see if they respond.

If they don't respond, I guess we just have to keep emailing them repeatedly.

GovernorSilver

Post by GovernorSilver » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:45 pm

It's been two days and no response. What kind of people are running this festival now? :roll:

I really don't like this new direction for Moogfest. This new team of event organizers have poor communication skills and appear to be determined to tranform this festival into a Coachella-like disaster.

moogmusic
Site Admin

Post by moogmusic » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:07 am

Governorsilver,

Thank you for letting us know about this slip up and we apologize for any frustration it has caused.

We at Moogfest do our best to reply to all of the questions we receive through email and apologize that we did not respond to your message in a satisfactory time. Unfortunately, your email was sent to [email protected] instead of [email protected] so it got lost between inquiries to play the festival.

Someone will email you directly regarding your question. For others that have questions regarding Moogfest please contact [email protected]

Thank you for your support of Moog and Moogfest, and we hope to see you in April.