Mike Bucki Contact Info??

In a Moog Mood? Here's a forum for discussion of general Moog topics.
tewksbdg

Mike Bucki Contact Info??

Post by tewksbdg » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:27 pm

I just tried calling his number that I had (ending in 0756) and it seems like the number's disconnected (Mike lives in Western NY and is a former Moog tech).

Anyone have a telephone or email address for him? Any contact info whatsoever? Thanks!

Voltor07

Re: Mike Bucki Contact Info??

Post by Voltor07 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:23 pm

Houston, we have a problem....again. :shock:
Minitaur, CP-251, EHX #1 Echo, EHX Space Drums/Crash Pads, QSC GX-3, Pyramid stereo power amp, Miracle Pianos, Walking Stick ribbon controller, Synthutron.com, 1983 Hammond organ, dot com modular.

Mr Arkadin

Post by Mr Arkadin » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:21 pm

http://soundcloud.com/luke-antony

tewksbdg

Post by tewksbdg » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:38 pm

Yeah, I know there's a long history. However, I talked to him in early 2012, and if I could say, had a nice conversation for a half hour or so and thought he was a pretty nice guy, actually. He did some work for me on an MG-1 a few years ago and it was top-quality work with a quick turnaround time, too (but I live close to Lockport, NY). It seems like he's gone off the radar again, though.

Mitchell Chastain

Post by Mitchell Chastain » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:30 am

If you talked to him early this year then that's the most recent contact I've heard about.
I just try to forget about my Taurus pedals that I haven't seen since 2009 but sure do miss having them.
Any legal action is out of the question for me. I'm in Atlanta and Mike's just too far away. I've already sent too much money to him for the repair work, so really it would be less expensive for me just to find another set of pedals. (I've since bought a set of Taurus 3's)
I've posted this several times but I guess it just makes me feel better to air it out periodically......
How he sleeps comfortably at night is beyond me.

Trigger

Post by Trigger » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:40 pm

tewksbdg wrote: I talked to him in early 2012, and if I could say, had a nice conversation for a half hour or so and thought he was a pretty nice guy, actually. He did some work for me on an MG-1 a few years ago and it was top-quality work with a quick turnaround time, too (but I live close to Lockport, NY).

If he's as nice a guy as you say, and if he lives close to you, how about dropping by his place sometime and letting him know that there are a lot of folks here who claim he ripped them off. Bad for business and all that.
Hopefully the spirit of the holidays will prevail.