Share your synthesizer music!

In a Moog Mood? Here's a forum for discussion of general Moog topics.

User avatar
tommyecho
Posts: 157
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:00 am

Re: Share your synthesizer music!

Post by tommyecho » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:03 am

https://soundcloud.com/tommyecho/eternal-return

all moog synths, moogerfoogered guitar, and eurorack drum modules. . .

hope you guys like it! I haven't posted anything in a while. . .
THE GOLDEN MINIMOOG VOYAGER #31

User avatar
Kenneth
Posts: 732
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:41 pm
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Contact:

Re: Share your synthesizer music!

Post by Kenneth » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:23 pm

tommyecho wrote:https://soundcloud.com/tommyecho/eternal-return

all moog synths, moogerfoogered guitar, and eurorack drum modules. . .

hope you guys like it! I haven't posted anything in a while. . .
I love this. The weird patches, the vocals, the fuzzy guitar solo, it all just fits so well into that pulsing analog beat. Good work!
I don't own anything that would make you jealous.

User avatar
Kenneth
Posts: 732
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:41 pm
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Contact:

Re: Share your synthesizer music!

Post by Kenneth » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:44 pm

https://soundcloud.com/kennethgregorybr ... chievement

New piece featuring the Voyager OS and Korg Polysix, along with my most recent addition: the Korg Electribe. All the drums on the track are from the Electribe. The arpeggiated bass is a plugin. Tal-togu bassline.
I don't own anything that would make you jealous.

User avatar
dswo
Posts: 214
Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 9:50 am
Location: East Carolina
Contact:

Re: Share your synthesizer music!

Post by dswo » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:03 pm

Kenneth, I like the combination of soft P6 and hard or crisp everything-else. The result is chewy.
David Wilson-Okamura

User avatar
Kenneth
Posts: 732
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:41 pm
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Contact:

Re: Share your synthesizer music!

Post by Kenneth » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:09 pm

dswo wrote:Kenneth, I like the combination of soft P6 and hard or crisp everything-else. The result is chewy.
:lol: Thanks! The mix isn't quite right yet... But I'm not very good at that kind of stuff. XP
I don't own anything that would make you jealous.

User avatar
dswo
Posts: 214
Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 9:50 am
Location: East Carolina
Contact:

Re: Share your synthesizer music!

Post by dswo » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:13 pm

In case it wasn't obvious, I like chewy.
David Wilson-Okamura

User avatar
tommyecho
Posts: 157
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:00 am

Re: Share your synthesizer music!

Post by tommyecho » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:37 pm

Kenneth wrote:
tommyecho wrote:https://soundcloud.com/tommyecho/eternal-return

all moog synths, moogerfoogered guitar, and eurorack drum modules. . .

hope you guys like it! I haven't posted anything in a while. . .
I love this. The weird patches, the vocals, the fuzzy guitar solo, it all just fits so well into that pulsing analog beat. Good work!
Thanks Kenneth! yeah the whole thing started with that opening synth pulse on the XL. Just made that patch and everything came out of it from there. sometimes this is the most enjoyable way to go for me. . .
THE GOLDEN MINIMOOG VOYAGER #31

User avatar
tommyecho
Posts: 157
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:00 am

Re: Share your synthesizer music!

Post by tommyecho » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:39 pm

Kenneth wrote:https://soundcloud.com/kennethgregorybr ... chievement

New piece featuring the Voyager OS and Korg Polysix, along with my most recent addition: the Korg Electribe. All the drums on the track are from the Electribe. The arpeggiated bass is a plugin. Tal-togu bassline.
this is awesome. total chillville with the casio tone. I love the lead line that comes in at 3'00"
THE GOLDEN MINIMOOG VOYAGER #31

Jay944
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:14 pm

Re: Share your synthesizer music!

Post by Jay944 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:05 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by Jay944 on Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Chevy
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:37 pm

Re: Share your synthesizer music!

Post by Chevy » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:35 pm

Check Out this one: Voyager, SubPhatty from Moog and DSIs Prophet 08 are in there.

https://soundcloud.com/kompress-r/tasty-mastered


RizalKhan
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:01 pm

Re: Share your synthesizer music!

Post by RizalKhan » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:43 am

Some great music here. I am actually embarrassed to share as I do not posses the skills like some of you but if I don't share I will not improve. Anyway, I (try to) make dance music. The voyager and minitaur are key synths I use. I've shared some tracks before but here is a more updated set. If you guys are into dance or electronica, please have a listen and give me your feedback. Don't worry, I can take it :)

https://soundcloud.com/rk1music/sets/ep1

Terima Kasih (Thank you in Malay)...

Ps: if you like what you hear, then please like or re-post it on soundcloud. I might want to sign on a label one day so any visibility will be very helpful.

User avatar
dswo
Posts: 214
Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 9:50 am
Location: East Carolina
Contact:

Re: Share your synthesizer music!

Post by dswo » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:18 pm

RizalKhan wrote:Some great music here. I am actually embarrassed to share as I do not posses the skills like some of you but if I don't share I will not improve. Anyway, I (try to) make dance music. The voyager and minitaur are key synths I use. I've shared some tracks before but here is a more updated set. If you guys are into dance or electronica, please have a listen and give me your feedback. Don't worry, I can take it :)
I've listened to "An E" three times now. Obviously I like it, especially the synth parts between 1:00 and 4:17.
David Wilson-Okamura

RizalKhan
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:01 pm

Re: Share your synthesizer music!

Post by RizalKhan » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:51 pm

dswo wrote:
RizalKhan wrote:Some great music here. I am actually embarrassed to share as I do not posses the skills like some of you but if I don't share I will not improve. Anyway, I (try to) make dance music. The voyager and minitaur are key synths I use. I've shared some tracks before but here is a more updated set. If you guys are into dance or electronica, please have a listen and give me your feedback. Don't worry, I can take it :)
I've listened to "An E" three times now. Obviously I like it, especially the synth parts between 1:00 and 4:17.
Thank you very much for taking the time to listen and writing back. Glad you liked the track.

Post Reply