Moog Piano Bar + Accessories For Sale

In a Moog Mood? Here's a forum for discussion of general Moog topics.
Wagscpa

Moog Piano Bar + Accessories For Sale

Post by Wagscpa » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:45 pm

Excellent condition Moog Piano Bar for sale. Has everything that came with the unit except the original box. So it includes the scanner bar, control module, pedal sensor, the library card that came with the unit for saving program information, 2 USB cables to hook the sensors to the control module, the original manual and the hard shell carrying case. I also have three additional blank library cards each capable of storing 20 programs and I have one of the Moog library cards with stock sounds (either Jazz or Worship, can't remember which one it is called). I purchased all of this new in 2005 to use with my new piano. With the recent acquisition of a Kurzweil PC3 I do not use the piano bar much anymore. It is a great and portable solution for adding MIDI to almost any acoustic piano.

The Piano Bar is great with a volume pedal and has midi in and out so that the device can tranmit MIDI to any other MIDI devices and it can also be used as an additional MIDI sound module.

I hate to part with this but I have to pay for some new gear :cry:

1100.00 with free ground shipping to continental US from St. Louis, Missouri.
Payment by Paypal.

efex

Re: Moog Piano Bar + Accessories For Sale

Post by efex » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:04 pm

Hi,

I need a moog piano bar for a project here, so I really hope you still have it for sale!!

[email protected]

Thanks!!!

shawnsBrain66

Post by shawnsBrain66 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:10 am

Is this unit still available?
thanks

howlegh

Post by howlegh » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:39 pm

I have a Moog Piano Bar for sale. Works great and all parts including hard case except for the original user manual (Moog has emailed me the user manual in PDF) and one original usb cable (any cable will work for that). $900 including shipping in US. 404-379-8905

adrjork

Post by adrjork » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:51 pm

Still have it?