Post your latest purchase!!

In a Moog Mood? Here's a forum for discussion of general Moog topics.
drcarver

Re: Post your latest purchase!!

Post by drcarver » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:30 pm

sunny pedaal wrote:hartmann neuron keyboard version

I'm officially jealous. :)
New album available!

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/chriscarver

slabwax

Post by slabwax » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:48 pm

A DSI Tempest # 749 :D And my Minitar should be here in the next couple of weeks. I'm in the first Nova musik batch :D :D

oh bring on the cool toys.

sunny pedaal

Post by sunny pedaal » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:16 pm

thanks.
i appreciate that.

stiiiiiiive

Post by stiiiiiiive » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:46 pm

[quote="fyvewytches"]I was very fortunate to find an immaculate Roland Vocoder vp-330 for next to nothing ! When I was with the seller, a small box sitting in the corner of the room caught my eye. I had no idea what it was, but I asked to him to throw the box into the deal, to which he agreed. Turns out the box in the corner is a Pearl Syncussion sy-1 :D

To go with the Vocoder I bought a EV Blue Raven mic.
/quote]
Very nice pics mate!

Portamental

Post by Portamental » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:42 pm

I sold my two midi controllers and finally bought the Arturia Laboratory 61 i have been drooling about for a while. Very impressive manufacturing, this thing weighs a ton, the body is all heavy gauge steel. The keys have an above average feeling and playability. Wood sides match my Moog synths, although I don't think they are real wood. The encoders and sliders are labeled specifically to control a synth. It will control a Nord Lead 2x. So far so good, I love it.

Voltor07

Post by Voltor07 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:40 pm

Portamental wrote:I sold my two midi controllers and finally bought the Arturia Laboratory 61 i have been drooling about for a while. Very impressive manufacturing, this thing weighs a ton, the body is all heavy gauge steel. The keys have an above average feeling and playability. Wood sides match my Moog synths, although I don't think they are real wood. The encoders and sliders are labeled specifically to control a synth. It will control a Nord Lead 2x. So far so good, I love it.

I like the looks of that! :shock:
Minitaur, CP-251, EHX #1 Echo, EHX Space Drums/Crash Pads, QSC GX-3, Pyramid stereo power amp, Miracle Pianos, Walking Stick ribbon controller, Synthutron.com, 1983 Hammond organ, dot com modular.

xombiexplox

Post by xombiexplox » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:53 pm

So I loved my Slim Phatty SO much I splurged and got this orange, Oompa-Loompa-lookin' som'bitch!

:D

Should be here on Friday, they say! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
GEAR: Slingshot, yo-yo, baseball cap, heaphones, gummi wormz

Voltor07

Post by Voltor07 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:55 pm

xombiexplox wrote:
So I loved my Slim Phatty SO much I splurged and got this orange, Oompa-Loompa-lookin' som'bitch!

Ooh, shiny! :shock:
Minitaur, CP-251, EHX #1 Echo, EHX Space Drums/Crash Pads, QSC GX-3, Pyramid stereo power amp, Miracle Pianos, Walking Stick ribbon controller, Synthutron.com, 1983 Hammond organ, dot com modular.

David Smyth

Post by David Smyth » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:09 am

xombiexplox wrote:Image

Cool, you can get some phatter/heavier sounds with the two units playing the same patch "stacked" (both playing off the same key-press), also - changing the patch on one unit while stacked, and of course - 2 note chords!

It'll be heaps of fun! :D

David Smyth
NZ

P.S. The CV Output Panel coming with the unit is handy, without you having to send it away to have it installed as a mod..
Minimoog Voyager XL, Little Phatty Stage II + CV Output Mod, 2x Slim Phatty, Minitaur, MP-201, EP-2, 2x CP-251, MF-102, MF-104M, MF-107

xombiexplox

Post by xombiexplox » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:28 am

David Smyth wrote:Cool, you can get some phatter/heavier sounds with the two units playing the same patch "stacked" (both playing off the same key-press), also - changing the patch on one unit while stacked, and of course - 2 note chords!

It'll be heaps of fun! :D

David Smyth
NZ

P.S. The CV Output Panel coming with the unit is handy, without you having to send it away to have it installed as a mod..
I know I've asked a lot of these forums but I will probably be posting a thread asking for ideas for the CV output and the polychaining! :P

Probably should go out tomorrow night since after Friday my social life will be non-existent! :D
GEAR: Slingshot, yo-yo, baseball cap, heaphones, gummi wormz

David Smyth

Post by David Smyth » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:36 am

xombiexplox wrote:I know I've asked a lot of these forums but I will probably be posting a thread asking for ideas for the CV output and the polychaining! :P
Sounds good, ask away!

David Smyth
NZ
Minimoog Voyager XL, Little Phatty Stage II + CV Output Mod, 2x Slim Phatty, Minitaur, MP-201, EP-2, 2x CP-251, MF-102, MF-104M, MF-107

Omaroo

Post by Omaroo » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:04 am

xombiexplox wrote:Image

:) Nice. I'm looking at an LP to add to the SP and Voyager soon, and a Dutch Orange one would be very nice. :)
Sub 37 Tribute, Waldorf Blofeld, MF-104M SD, Axiom 25, UMX-610, Propellerhead Balance, Truth B1030A mons, MacBook Pro i7, Live 9, Logic 10, Animoog.

stiiiiiiive

Post by stiiiiiiive » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:18 am

xombiexplox wrote: So I loved my Slim Phatty SO much I splurged and got this orange, Oompa-Loompa-lookin' som'bitch!
Addiiiiiiict!! ;)
xombiexplox wrote: I know I've asked a lot of these forums but I will probably be posting a thread asking for ideas for the CV output and the polychaining! :P
There is acool video Made in Asheville that used to be on the website. You can find a link there.

SSquirrel

Post by SSquirrel » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:44 am

Well my only Moog to date is the Freqbox I got a couple of weeks ago, but I am #31 on Novamusik's list for the Minitaur and somewhere between 25 and 30 for the Minibrute. Also bought a Monotribe and I'm buying an iPad 3 and Alesis I/O Dock very soon :) The iPad 3 is getting announced on the 7th. Maybe next year if I can con my wife I'll splurge and get the Novamusik studio pack and blow my half of the tax return in one wad. heh

Voltor07

Post by Voltor07 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:50 am

Not really purchased, though I did purchase everything shown here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCWETtrPkKM